Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   last 1 2 post wins (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29502)

Hellfighter 10-03-2009 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShArP (Post 354062)
i will not post into this thread again until it is merged.....

if it make you happy i do it. have to keep my follow high rollers happy

[merge]

skinny killer 10-03-2009 03:46 PM

.

Sam 10-03-2009 05:00 PM

how is this thread moved?

Hellfighter 10-03-2009 06:35 PM

read the wording sam "Merge"

one thread merge with another thread, to merge them together as one bigger thread.

no then been move more like joining them together.

Hellfighter 10-03-2009 06:36 PM

after all that only thing SKinny killer can say .

ShArP 10-03-2009 06:44 PM

*cheers*

:D :D :D

Sam 10-03-2009 07:00 PM

?

ShArP 10-03-2009 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 354111)
?

:catfight:

Hellfighter 10-03-2009 07:05 PM

?? poor sam lost in the words
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3.../goofballs.gif

Sam 10-03-2009 07:06 PM

???

ShArP 10-03-2009 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by William (Post 354077)
if it make you happy i do it. have to keep my follow high rollers happy

[merge]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 354086)
how is this thread moved?

Quote:

Originally Posted by William (Post 354103)
read the wording sam "Merge"

one thread merge with another thread, to merge them together as one bigger thread.

no then been move more like joining them together.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShArP (Post 354106)
*cheers*

:D :D :D

theres the story if that is what the ? is for

ShArP 10-03-2009 07:14 PM

and Sam not to be mean or anything, but when you are posting something please read above the last post in a thread because i notice that you do that a lot, like in the Humor & Jokes Forum in the thread with funny pictures when i said that i didn't know what that was but i do not now and a few people said me two or me as well or something along that line you responded back with a question questioning that person on what they said

just for future reference

skinny killer 10-03-2009 07:45 PM

yeah and when I posted a
||
||
\/

I explained that I was making an arrow and not what you thought.

you never did respond......

Sam 10-03-2009 07:54 PM

well did you post that to me SK? if you did i couldnt tell.

btw sorry about the Humor & Jokes threads thing ive been doing, im not trying to get posts i just want to say something.

ShArP 10-03-2009 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 354126)
well did you post that to me SK? if you did i couldnt tell.

btw sorry about the Humor & Jokes threads thing ive been doing, im not trying to get posts i just want to say something.

post it in here

Hellfighter 10-03-2009 08:42 PM

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3.../goofballs.gif
its word ups

ShArP 10-04-2009 09:07 AM

.

skinny killer 10-04-2009 10:45 AM

,

ShArP 10-04-2009 05:15 PM

.

Sam 10-04-2009 07:50 PM

.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®