Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming Talk (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=273)
-   -   Where you Guy´s play ?? (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1000)

~FB~Ghandi 01-09-2002 05:05 AM

Where you Guy´s play ??

Where do you guy´s play when you play :)
what servers? i have only be playing in the *PR* server in a long time but there is not always players there so maby il drop in other servers 2 have a look ! if you guys got some good tips
no some good servers = FAST . dont crash all the time ...

Scott 01-09-2002 05:59 AM

I like to play in TZW Tunnels/CQB. Its a UK server and I lag a lil bit but it's prolly the server I play in the most. That and c2esquad.com. If im not in them then I just close my eyes and pick one ;)

Steve 01-09-2002 06:47 AM

TZW tunnels is sweeeeeet i agree. even though i dont like CQB usually. its a lot of fun, but i wish they would change their maps. theyve been there forever

Scott 01-09-2002 07:16 AM

yes i think they need a map change to lol. They did put some new ones in but everyone complained cause they were to laggy.

Steve 01-09-2002 07:21 AM

i dont see how a tunnel map can be laggy really, unless it was just 1 long tunnell lol. hey that gives me an idea....:~)

Scott 01-09-2002 08:01 AM

They added new maps but they werent tunnels :mad:. They were just maps with alot of objects packed into one place with like 400 trees. They do have a huge tunnel map but i dont really like it cause you cant see all the way down the tunnels unless you have a scope or use binocs. So everytime you run there you have to keep checking every sec cause ppl lay on the otherside and shoot you ;)

Dirt*PR* 01-09-2002 10:46 AM

usually try for

=HFX= server on page 5. good maps, good guys. i've played on the TZW thingy server tunnel before also...it was ok but seemed to have not many maps.

i found one server i think edits the maps taking away sigs! :mad:
i need to see if its up again to research this some more.

zza1pqx 01-10-2002 05:49 PM

I SEE ELVIS
UK Server. Normally about page 10.
This is by far my favourite.
I like it because during the day it is filled with newbies which lets me just scream to some of the best scores I have ever had.
And then in the evening the better guys get on and I have to fight to get to the top.

I dont want Ghandi*PR* coming in and ruining it for me though.

:eek:

~FB~Ghandi 01-11-2002 01:04 PM

was in ´this server I SEE ELVIS damn ci all the time :(
other players also had ci so i just left ..

Necromancer 01-11-2002 05:35 PM

I play on Novaworld still. I think I'm going to be confined to that and the public servers I can reach through Novaworld since my connection is so slow.

Scott 01-11-2002 10:56 PM

DF2 kicks ass!! I installed it again last night and i think its better then LW! I played it for like 4 hours! So many more objects more action I dont know. if the graphics were just a little bit better that game would be the best!! anyone els still play it????:eek:

Gen. Jann *PR* 01-13-2002 07:46 AM

hey panther, i do. i also think that df2 is much better than dflw...... join my games when i am hosting........:D

zza1pqx 01-13-2002 11:49 AM

Yeah Elvis has been real unstable recently. :(

I dont understand it.

Scott 01-13-2002 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gen. Jann *PR*
hey panther, i do. i also think that df2 is much better than dflw...... join my games when i am hosting........:D
Whats the names? I'll be glad to pop in ;)

Steve 01-13-2002 12:02 PM

*PR* Platoon or Platoon *PR* aint it Jann?