Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   last 1 2 post wins (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29502)

Chrispy 02-06-2009 12:30 AM

Wait till KB comes and owns you all. :D

atholon 02-06-2009 12:35 AM

right

ShArP 02-06-2009 08:14 AM

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................

RedrumSalad 02-07-2009 02:50 PM

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................................................. ...... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................

RedrumSalad 02-07-2009 02:51 PM

lol

ShArP 02-07-2009 04:23 PM

i had this won you punk and you came to post

Hellfighter 02-07-2009 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ShArP
i had this won you punk and you came to post
listing here punk buster type of guy i rule over all and i already won this in the bag.
you like a recount we can do that! mike will head it up

this game was fix to start with!:lmfao:

atholon 02-07-2009 07:38 PM

oh louco!

ShArP 02-07-2009 08:46 PM

what?!?!?!?!?!

Hellfighter 02-07-2009 08:51 PM

lol

ShArP 02-08-2009 08:58 AM

atholon 02-08-2009 11:20 AM

ha!

Hellfighter 02-08-2009 12:25 PM

i win

Chrispy 02-08-2009 12:48 PM

Not rly.

Hellfighter 02-08-2009 04:37 PM

i send chrispy USD-$15.000.00

next one post chrispy will forward the $15.000.00c to them!

if he don't he be holding all the winning to him selves then!

till then i won it first and chrispy won it after me! see who get all the cash next

ShArP 02-08-2009 05:06 PM

lol

atholon 02-08-2009 05:36 PM

teheet

ShArP 02-08-2009 06:41 PM

atholon 02-08-2009 07:26 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

Chrispy 02-08-2009 10:45 PM

Two decimal points FTW. :D