Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   last 1 2 post wins (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29502)

Hellfighter 09-16-2008 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mauser 98K
i had a teacher once that didn't just stop at words, she threw a stapler at the class and grabbed a kid by the hair and threw him out the door, lmao,
I had a teacher (Ms Young) in a English class, a boy was seating next to me, threw chew up gum into teacher hair! she turn and look right at me, she pick me up and threw me out the 2nd floor windows like in 2sec none stop, I landed in some grass and almost piss my pants. god my tail bone hurt like hell that day.

Then again back in the 9th grade when I was 16yrs old. A girl (last name: Washington) thinking I tap her behind and turn stab me in the hand with a lead pencil (still have a brown spot in hand from it), again some freak joker got to her as will and not me.

School days such fun & painful times

but when i turn 17 learn about the birds and the bee's first hand, never look back keep on riding

Chrispy 09-17-2008 04:20 AM

Oh yeah bloody hate it when stuff like that happens.

A lot of the times people would think it'd be me who did it since when they stare at me, I'd grin or laugh, even when I didn't do it. That's the thing, I laugh too much, and everyone therefore thinks I did it.

ShArP 09-17-2008 06:26 AM

wow @ William

Hellfighter 09-17-2008 09:26 AM

yea chrispy

i was in love with the school teacher! she was hot! in her 22-24 years, she look at me i crack a smell next i know i was flying lol

atholon 09-17-2008 01:07 PM

hahaha! :)

I once got slapped by a girl because I accidently bumped her in the wrong spot. :(

Hellfighter 09-17-2008 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by atholon
hahaha! :)

I once got slapped by a girl because I accidently bumped her in the wrong spot. :(

In a lighting storm (1994 or 1996) we had people staying over the house for the night, elect gone off and we all eat together in the liven room watching DVDs on a potable DVD player. Time to go to sleep! we all stay in the liven room and lay on the rug flooring, I roll over in my sleep on to another mans wife she scream and slap the hell out of me many times over, seem my big hand landed below the waist line on that sweet spot. I had a mark on my face for weeks.

Don’t know how the hell she could tell it was me? It was Pitch black in the room.

atholon 09-17-2008 06:07 PM

Haha that's much worse than with me.

peregrine falcon 09-18-2008 02:43 PM

I think this game is being played wrong it should be over by now.

we need to start it over and have refs, score keepers, coaches, teams, uniforms, allotment for salary, bidding for MVPs, salary caps, mandatory practice, and a theme song.

Chrispy 09-18-2008 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by William
yea chrispy

i was in love with the school teacher! she was hot! in her 22-24 years, she look at me i crack a smell next i know i was flying lol

LOL yeah tell me about it, hehe. Good seeing hot teachers... :D

I accidently touched a girl's breats in a sports game... TWICE. Everyone thought it was intentional, lol.

ShArP 09-18-2008 03:53 PM

well was she hot?

atholon 09-18-2008 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by peregrine falcon
I think this game is being played wrong it should be over by now.

we need to start it over and have refs, score keepers, coaches, teams, uniforms, allotment for salary, bidding for MVPs, salary caps, mandatory practice, and a theme song.

I like your idea, but only if I get the highest salary!

peregrine falcon 09-18-2008 10:03 PM

well we are counting on you to write the theme song and design uniforms which these jobs sorry to say aren't paid

Hellfighter 09-18-2008 10:55 PM

a pay check should be like the stock market

good day you get pay if you girl totally love it and not one thing is bad about it, jackpot

more bad day you payless, your girl seen you kissing another girl! you don't get pay no then at all!! other then pain for your troubles

Chrispy 09-18-2008 11:38 PM

Hot? Na, not really.

NOTE: French women, are good. :D

Hellfighter 09-18-2008 11:44 PM

say chrispy you ever seen a girl pitch a baseball wild were it come close hitting some boy between their legs? i have all they do drop down too

You ever hear a girl say “I can make you worship me!” That’s the time run

atholon 09-18-2008 11:56 PM

In Jr High we were doing a test for my Science class to check the velocity of a baseball...this kid on the baseball team chucked the ball way far and it smacked this girl in the head and nocked her on her butt. She was on the other side of the field.

ShArP 09-20-2008 01:41 PM

lol

Chrispy 09-21-2008 02:06 PM

;

atholon 09-21-2008 05:10 PM

nice try.

Xx_jet_xX 09-22-2008 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by atholon
nice try.
not good enough.