Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Call of Duty (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=287)
-   -   Mile High Club (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=41928)

*Long* 09-23-2008 09:25 PM

Mile High Club

if anyone has beaten or has call o duty 4 theres this level called the mile high club and if anyone has a xbox360 and read the acheveable discription it says,
"Sky dive to safety on Veteran difficulty"
well theres a big problam ...

EASIER SAID THEN DONE!
:mad:
has anyone got that achevment?

Mstenger404 09-23-2008 09:41 PM

hell to the no! I still havent even finished the mission after the one where you snipe zacheav with a .50 on veteran

Scott 09-23-2008 09:56 PM

Yeah I got there on vet and played it about 30 times. I got to the guy at the end about 5 times but never got an open shot like everyone on YouTube did. I even let it run the timer all the way down tiwce but the guy stayed completely behind the hostages head so I just gave up. Not worth the trouble. Remember that you need a headshot, if you shoot him anywhere else you will fail... "vets get headshots"

Stephen 09-24-2008 01:24 AM

I got it but i took me many many trys

*Long* 10-05-2008 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mstenger404
hell to the no! I still havent even finished the mission after the one where you snipe zacheav with a .50 on veteran

on the box its rated M for Gore but i only saw gore on just that one part when i bought it i though it would be like you throw a gernade and your enemys blow up into little pieces.

Mstenger404 10-05-2008 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by *Long*
on the box its rated M for Gore but i only saw gore on just that one part when i bought it i though it would be like you throw a gernade and your enemys blow up into little pieces.
ESRB does that kind of crap

skinny killer 10-05-2008 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mstenger404
ESRB does that kind of crap
yeah I hate games like that........ that's not what war is about!!!! :mad:

I was glad to see that COD 4 wasn't like that. it has no gore at all. well maybe some in a few missions but nothing that is over the top. maybe some blood when you shoot someone but that's it. very cool game.

atholon 10-19-2008 06:33 PM

I want my lappy so I can play COD4 :(

skinny killer 10-20-2008 06:36 AM

you would probably be better off with a desky. :D

atholon 10-20-2008 05:37 PM

Well I need a laptop for school and I don't want to drop money on both :)

Chrispy 04-15-2009 01:21 AM

Well I aced this game a few times on Regular + Arcade Mode.

Just done all the missons on vet - except this Mile High Club... freaking insane.

Oh, and I might consider doing vet on arcade mode which will be pretty freaking insane, considering the maximum lives you can get in that mode is 9, and I died let's say... 50 times on each mission? LOL.

.Simon. 04-15-2009 05:56 AM

Like Scott, ive got to the end a few times but i tend to get annoyed at things i cant complete, so i haven't tried since ;D

Chrispy 04-15-2009 06:15 PM

That's true.

Seriously though, I know everyone's different and find things easier than others, but man, I'm just amazed at how quick and how easy other people find this.

Dunno what it's like on the 360, but man, the timing has to be so perfect on this mission. No time for reloading, no time for delaying, no time for anything. You've basically got to plough your way through everyone and do it in style... lol.

I'm able to clear the first floor easily, but when it comes to the second floor it starts to get real irritating.

* Edit: Just finished it, with one second to spare. Had me heart beating for a second. Headshot was easy too (on regular I always went for the leg first, then the head last).

Chrispy 04-16-2009 02:04 AM

Did it again.. but this time in arcade mode (not full challenge but mission select).

To anyone else that's gonna do this, some strategies:

- Keep practicing (trust me it takes ages on that lol).

- Find the best strategy for moving to the end. Try different techniques, and when you find the one that best suits you, stick to it. No matter how many times you repeat the mission, stick to that strategy. Finding other ways might make it harder...