Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   last 1 2 post wins (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29502)

atholon 08-16-2008 09:54 AM

:D

ShArP 08-16-2008 03:40 PM

:p

atholon 08-17-2008 09:36 AM

w/e

Chrispy 08-17-2008 02:10 PM

If 1 + 1 is 2, then what is 2 + 2?

1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096, 8192, 16384...

LOL and I did not calculate that. I know those 15 numbers in my head, and I'd like to extend that...

ShArP 08-17-2008 03:42 PM

USA USA USA!!

Mauser 98K 08-17-2008 10:16 PM

did ya know after WW2 there was a place that the japs named Usa so when they made something they could stamp it made in USA.

atholon 08-18-2008 12:08 AM

Chris I was using that for my database :) It goes way high for 32bit numbers :eek:!

peregrine falcon 08-18-2008 04:30 AM

Just a thought wouldn't the last person to post most likely be the last person to view the thread?

Since this person would be the only one to know they won, upon somehow bringing this to the attention of someone, that someone would then most likely be the last person that posted then upon that person bringing attention to them being the last person to post someone else would post therefore being the last person to post except if it was brought to the attention of someone then that someone would be the last one to post this would have to be brought to the attention of someone and that someone not wanting to be outdone would be the last one to post.

Of course no one else would know that that person was the last one to post then not able to contain the excitement of winning the contest they would brag to someone about winning and that person being a glory hog would then become the last person to post then after a few million years the earth would come to an end and that last person posting would truly win the contest.

Unless of course by this time we should have colonized several other planets then upon the news of the end of Earth the colonized planets would get into the contest and it would become a contest amongst planets which could in turn result in a massive galactic war that could result in the total destruction of mankind therefore ending the contest

However by this time we may have found other lifeforms which may have become jealous of our contest and not wanting to start a war with humans stayed out of it but after the human self destruction they are no longer worried about war so they continue the contest and it would eventually be won by a space alien

So I vote we end this contest before it is won by a space alien or we should make rules that space aliens cannot enter the contest

Hellfighter 08-18-2008 04:37 AM

so we have great big brainers like you!!! to post some thing for real once a year in great details! thats why we do this lmfao

next is freaky jane turn

ShArP 08-18-2008 12:19 PM

lol

Hellfighter 08-18-2008 12:26 PM

still waiting for Steve G/F to post something to that lol

Chrispy 08-18-2008 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by peregrine falcon
Just a thought wouldn't the last person to post most likely be the last person to view the thread?

Since this person would be the only one to know they won, upon somehow bringing this to the attention of someone, that someone would then most likely be the last person that posted then upon that person bringing attention to them being the last person to post someone else would post therefore being the last person to post except if it was brought to the attention of someone then that someone would be the last one to post this would have to be brought to the attention of someone and that someone not wanting to be outdone would be the last one to post.

Of course no one else would know that that person was the last one to post then not able to contain the excitement of winning the contest they would brag to someone about winning and that person being a glory hog would then become the last person to post then after a few million years the earth would come to an end and that last person posting would truly win the contest.

Unless of course by this time we should have colonized several other planets then upon the news of the end of Earth the colonized planets would get into the contest and it would become a contest amongst planets which could in turn result in a massive galactic war that could result in the total destruction of mankind therefore ending the contest

However by this time we may have found other lifeforms which may have become jealous of our contest and not wanting to start a war with humans stayed out of it but after the human self destruction they are no longer worried about war so they continue the contest and it would eventually be won by a space alien

So I vote we end this contest before it is won by a space alien or we should make rules that space aliens cannot enter the contest

WOW.

atholon 08-18-2008 03:06 PM

Sorry, I am too lazy to read all that.

.Simon. 08-18-2008 03:50 PM

I read somthing about someone seeing their post, colonizing planets and a rule to stop aliens posting?

atholon 08-18-2008 03:57 PM

It's not worth it

ShArP 08-19-2008 07:30 AM

I now claim this planet "Jupiter" to now be called ShArPiter

*Sticks flag in ground*

:D :D :D

Mauser 98K 08-19-2008 03:39 PM

hey thats my back yard, no trespassing.

Hellfighter 08-19-2008 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ShArP
I now claim this planet "Jupiter" to now be called ShArPiter

*Sticks flag in ground*

:D :D :D

i already done it and it was rename to "Orgies planet" 23year back and i have the deed as will, paid in full!!
i paid off a lot of United Nations to buy it as will, mostly Iran rep who ok it!!

atholon 08-19-2008 04:05 PM

you're all fired. now pack up and go home!

Mauser 98K 08-19-2008 05:10 PM

i cant be fired, i never was hired.