Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   When is there a real delta force game coming out (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=31671)

locco 12-17-2005 03:38 AM

When is there a real delta force game coming out

Let me know, cause This bhd and JO is not worthy of the delta force series , get rid of the vechles and chopers and get back to the basic on ground with gun and rifel, ill drop back in a couple of years and see if theres any changes :p

BADDOG 12-17-2005 03:56 AM

Interesting comments there but remember NovaHQ is a a pro Novalogic site and Nova have created some really good games.

Regards ;)

Terry 12-17-2005 06:03 AM

gotta agree tho. although nova have had their moments for good games... i think the best move for them now would be to ditch the vehicles.

i mean, lets face it, theres no way in hell they can ever compare with EA with battlefield is there. so i think they should focus on their knowledge of the american forces, and bring out a new game with oldschool delta force style missions.

everyone loves a nice simple shootem up when they're bored. if they brought out a new game with missions like they had on LW and BHD, but WITHOUT all the vehicles, i'd buy it. new guns and all on foot... gotta be the best move, otherwise they may as well bury themselves in the hole they've dug.

cmon nova, give us something

locco 01-10-2007 09:19 AM

Any thing on the horizon??? Must be well and truly over, I miss the old deltforce2 and landwarrior days:*(

Stephen 01-10-2007 09:25 AM

wow this is an old thread remember it. nothing has been announced so we are still waiting. Thank you for still checking in. Hope u come back soon we still have people playing the older games if u still do.

teej 01-10-2007 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by locco
Any thing on the horizon??? Must be well and truly over, I miss the old deltforce2 and landwarrior days:*(
those were the days...!

Chrispy 01-10-2007 04:10 PM

I reckon vehicles play a nice role in DF. More realistic BTW. But they should take it out in MP, and leave the vehicles in SP.

BTW, I reckon Nova are relying on us to keep their games alive by releasing mods, etc. They won't do anything...

Chris

Luckz 01-10-2007 04:54 PM

df2 best all time, period

locco 06-09-2008 03:37 AM

Still nothing :(

atholon 06-09-2008 08:11 AM

I didn`t like the whole capture the flag thing in JO. that was retarded. they tried copying BattleField

Mstenger404 06-09-2008 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by atholon
I didn`t like the whole capture the flag thing in JO. that was retarded. they tried copying BattleField
Battlefield had ctf? or was the map design similar..?

varg 06-21-2008 04:43 AM

I don't understand all you guys complaining over the new crappy games, and how DF2 was the best. Why don't you just play some DF2 then?! It's not dead you know.

I wish Nova would release Df2 as abandonware or something, a lot of people have lost their copies and it isn't exactly easy to get hold of. But then there's the beauty of pirating, I just checked ThePirateBay for DF2 torrents, and wouldn't you know- there is an active torrent for it..

We just bought a 24/7 server for Df2 over at mapmakersheaven, I'm afraid I haven't been able to check it out yet myself, but I hear it's a blast!

locco 03-05-2021 02:22 PM

Take me back

chopperprop 03-12-2021 03:01 PM

:sfight::hammer::ak::eek2:
Quote:

Originally Posted by locco (Post 243210)
Let me know, cause This bhd and JO is not worthy of the delta force series , get rid of the vechles and chopers and get back to the basic on ground with gun and rifel, ill drop back in a couple of years and see if theres any changes :p