Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Force (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   If JO is sucessful.. (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10727)

Lakie 09-29-2003 11:14 PM

If JO is sucessful..

Do you think that NL will can DF and start producing more JO games??

USrecon 09-30-2003 12:52 PM

No offense to Novalogic... but if they can the DF series....well... can you say boycott?

Sal UK 09-30-2003 01:45 PM

I dont uderstand the question.But I think your saying if it is successfull do we think they will release more like JO2,JO3 ect.
I think they will do like they have done in the past and milk it as far as they can.

Diamond Bullet 10-27-2003 03:06 AM

He means, do you think NL will stop pruducing DF games and continue will JO games, if JO is successful?

Diamond Bullet 10-27-2003 03:07 AM

Probably

Steve 10-27-2003 03:07 PM

JO is gonna be BHD anyway....

Stu 11-01-2003 07:44 AM

Yer, its just a multipalyer version of DFBHD, but much more to do! Its like the third Black Hawk Down, Jut coming before Sabre, no after... I think:p

V99 11-01-2003 03:52 PM

yea you migt see it becoming Joint Ops: Something

instead of Delta Force: Something....

we will wait and find out, but me can't wait for Joint Ops :D

Andrea 11-06-2003 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Diamond Bullet
Probably
what he said...plus there is more than an only game made by NL that's have for subject a first shooter i guess

BADDOG 11-10-2003 12:33 PM

I think if Joint Operations is successful then certainly Nova will probably continue with J.O.2, 3 etc.

Regards

Andrea 11-10-2003 01:05 PM

J.O. is nothing but BHD with more skills and stuff!
I think will hv succes but Th nm Delta Force should have been used in that game too!

AmericanSniper 11-13-2003 03:28 PM

Why are they going to eliminate one of their major cash cows?. I'm just 17 and I can tell you that eliminating DF just because you make another really successful game...is cutting your profits. Just not smart. Surely Nova realizes this.

Sal UK 11-24-2003 07:32 PM

I Just dont understand how they can call it a new game that has nothing to do with the df series.

Everything in the game has been in another df game and the things that look new to us came from the Comanche games.
Thats all they have done is mixed it all up into one package.

You never know Nova may fold as a company after JO as they will have nothing left to sell us.

I dont see any new idea`s coming from them.

Oh well thats it im said and done. :)

NEXT!

Maybe that is why its called JOINT OPERATIONS all their games joined together. :D

Choir Boy 12-06-2003 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sal UK

You never know Nova may fold as a company after JO as they will have nothing left to sell us.

All the vets here will agree with this one, no matter what Nova makes there are thousands of stupid people who will buy it.

bobsm8 12-14-2003 10:03 PM

unless DFFaves catches up with BHD and launches summat we'll be swamped with soo many cheats like df2 is/was we'll be glad to move to another game where we can start fresh...but..nova are money makers and will continue to invest in areas where people enjoy online gaming ...whatever the end result it will be the BUYERS that decide and nova will either supply them or lose out...as for their df days ending it does say on the box when you purchase it that there is online ,multiplayer games...cant see em wanting to cause a fuss shutting them down if its against their advertising ...we'd all be in for refunds lol..:) unles somewhere theres the inevitable small print getout claus..:(

.enfo. 12-20-2003 01:44 PM

mmmm

Hellfighter 12-20-2003 09:03 PM

More fight happen around the world. they keep up the mission type games as in first person view game type like in JO and DF serials.

even a up virsion type dose not mater what they name they keep it up make us all happy.

maybe one day they have a 4-6 Cd type game were you can fight in the air, sea, land (as a fighter or a tanker), space. all in one server, each player can come in use and play as they like to fight as.

Remember what type games Novalogic.Inc as made in the past. Navy (sea battles) be a new step for them.

atholon 06-29-2005 06:10 PM

JO should go in the recycle bin. I was way disappointed with that game.

I much prefer DF-X

EDGE 07-11-2005 10:01 PM

The DF series was their best gaming series yet. I don't think that they will drop it. Hopefully they will get through all the bugs and glitches in their games and make an awesome one. :)

Lucky 07-11-2005 10:13 PM

well not really
i think they should dump everything and make a new name, and engine to play on!