Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Force (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   multiplayergame stops after 5 sec. wtf??? (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=45579)

Patzilla 12-11-2010 09:49 AM

multiplayergame stops after 5 sec. wtf???

Ok, a serverupgrade is one thing, but how come I can not play as I used to play?
If I log-in and load the multiplayer, connect to a server and start playing, the game all of sudden kicks me out after approx. 5 seconds. Why??????

All stuff I have is legal, I am not a cheater and all multiplayer games show the same results.
Is there someone here that can help me out? I am starting to get a rash caused by not-playing-detox...
Mayday...mayday...mayday...

katana*GFR* 12-11-2010 03:47 PM

Punkbuster / User created anti cheats ( sigurd for example )
Most logical reasons

dave61 12-11-2010 05:49 PM

Just as an addition to what Kantana asked:

Has anything changed with your game software since the last time you were able to play online (mods, add-ons, etc...)?

Sounds like you're being punted.

Hellfighter 12-11-2010 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patzilla (Post 370177)
Ok, a serverupgrade is one thing, but how come I can not play as I used to play?
If I log-in and load the multiplayer, connect to a server and start playing, the game all of sudden kicks me out after approx. 5 seconds. Why??????

All stuff I have is legal, I am not a cheater and all multiplayer games show the same results.
Is there someone here that can help me out? I am starting to get a rash caused by not-playing-detox...
Mayday...mayday...mayday...

check if your firewall is set to stealth mod and anti-port scan is disable on both of these items.'
some time these will block some thing to your game and them, if it block you be booted out of the server

you only be loaded into the server less then 5sec you be booted out, all so some server's maybe running anti-cheater tool if so you need to have that item install and running as will (enable), if not then check your firewall settings the game (name is unknown not listed in your quote) be connect to the internet fully not limit.

Patzilla 12-12-2010 05:35 AM

Thanks for the input people. I reinstalled Sigurd and tried it while my firewall is switched off. Same problems.

katana*GFR* 12-12-2010 11:16 AM

no cd crack maybe? That can cause it also

Patzilla 12-12-2010 05:42 PM

no short-cuts, cheats etc. Everything is done by the book. Zero results so far.

SilentTrigger 12-12-2010 05:46 PM

Got a router?

Patzilla 12-13-2010 01:49 AM

@ Silent Trigger: yes, I do have a router, but that is the same one as before the upgrade.

SilentTrigger 12-15-2010 05:21 PM

Have you tried without the router? Worth a shot ;)

peregrine falcon 12-16-2010 10:33 AM

Is game updated to current version? If your running team saber it also has to be updated after BHD is installed and udated

dave61 12-21-2010 07:00 PM

Your game is incompatable with the server ...

Your being punted because something within your game software dosen't match the server your trying to join.