Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Joint Operations (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=178)
-   -   JO:AW2 Awards and Ranks(4.41 is out) (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=46795)

Numb88Nutz=TMW= 07-18-2012 11:04 PM

JO:AW2 Awards and Ranks(4.41 is out)

I have a question that I imagine alot of other gamers want to know.

Is there a site or PDF file that shows for instance the number of kills I need for each rank or the number of meds I need for a certain badge???

While I'm shooting it up in the game I see these messages telling me I've been promoted or I've received a certain award but I can't find a list of these in-game ranks and awards and what I need to do to receive these promotions and awards. Does anybody know where to find this information! Please help!

Thanx in advance:wave:

ArmaRing 08-07-2012 01:38 PM

:laugh:

chopperprop 08-07-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Numb88Nutz=TMW= (Post 378254)
I have a question that I imagine alot of other gamers want to know.

Is there a site or PDF file that shows for instance the number of kills I need for each rank or the number of meds I need for a certain badge???

While I'm shooting it up in the game I see these messages telling me I've been promoted or I've received a certain award but I can't find a list of these in-game ranks and awards and what I need to do to receive these promotions and awards. Does anybody know where to find this information! Please help!

Thanx in advance:wave:

Here you go 88
http://www.thorsthunder.ekn.net/modu...ll_stats#jsTop

Chopperprop =TMW=

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

ArmaRing 08-08-2012 12:02 AM

nova sucks that's all i am saying not being rude

Guest001 08-08-2012 12:21 PM

mmmm

SilentTrigger 08-08-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArmaRing (Post 378626)

Really getting old by now, why are you here if you hate nova's games so much? :thud:

Hellfighter 08-08-2012 03:12 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentTrigger*MFA* (Post 378636)
Really getting old by now, why are you here if you hate nova's games so much?

i know what you mean
its not like they force him to buy it or seat there made it easy for him to learn it!

it take time to get the skills to battle other players in it.

its not a game one get over in two day, one have to play it to get use to it and work hard to get better skills to beat other in it, there no easy win in it, blood and sweat to make a win

Numb88Nutz=TMW= 08-08-2012 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chopperprop (Post 378625)
Here you go 88
http://www.thorsthunder.ekn.net/modu...ll_stats#jsTop

Chopperprop =TMW=

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Thanx a heap ChopperProp that's exactly what I was looking for, I just had to click on my awards and it showed what I already have and the green bars are nice let's me know how close I am to getting each award..That was a BIG help..Thanx again

chopperprop 08-09-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArmaRing (Post 378615)
:laugh:

If you want to spam, use the spam forum, otherwise keep to the topic of the thread.

chopperprop 08-09-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

If you want to spam, use the spam forum, otherwise keep to the topic of the thread.

Hellfighter 08-10-2012 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chopperprop (Post 378665)

great to see you around chopper

btw were is this spam forum area at?

oh you been away from some time, no longer spam forum area to use, it combo with general forum now days

seem steve needed more post count to stay ahead of me in the forum

you spam! we spam! we all love a can of spam all the time. why you ask we all are spamming baby s in this life steam spammer world spam baby s in the near future! spammer across of space and time! but sadly there are only one is spam king DD#1

ArmaRing 08-10-2012 09:34 AM

hay chopperprop the thing i did like nova. but now u see y i do not it is your people and your self that talk's out **** so no we or some of us will not play aw2 mod and 1 thing nova is dead no one will see a new game from novalogic but i had a nuff of nova i am doing my own game with the cry3 game so good luck on geting more to play a mod that the game your playing is dead dead dead o say BF3 is better then Nova.

just saying not being rude

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Guest001 08-10-2012 10:00 AM

Good luck with that...

SilentTrigger 08-10-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArmaRing (Post 378667)
hay chopperprop the thing i did like nova. but now u see y i do not it is your people and your self that talk's out **** so no we or some of us will not play aw2 mod and 1 thing nova is dead no one will see a new game from novalogic but i had a nuff of nova i am doing my own game with the cry3 game so good luck on geting more to play a mod that the game your playing is dead dead dead o say BF3 is better then Nova.

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

It's fine if you don't like nova, but making posts in several threads about nova games where someone wants help with their nova game with comments like:

Quote:

just isn't okey and really rude to the one creating the thread trying to get help, agreed?

Please stop doing this! :)

Saying:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArmaRing (Post 378667)

Doesn't make it any less rude. So please just have fun here, help each other and most important, respect the thread creator :)

ArmaRing 08-10-2012 01:58 PM

will do sorry bro's:run:

ArmaRing-AOD-

SilentTrigger 08-10-2012 02:55 PM

Any of you TMW play DFX2? Think i played on a coop server today with a TMW, but not entierly sure :eek:

chopperprop 08-12-2012 12:15 AM

Dfx2

Yes we play and there is a dfx2 server up and running
=TMW=Teamwork=TMW=

Have a great day.

By the way map contest is in progress.

http://tmw-teamwork-tmw.enjin.com/

chopperprop 08-12-2012 12:20 AM

OK i THOUGHT THE COUNT TO 1000000 WAS THE spam FORUM LOL

Guest001 08-12-2012 05:44 AM

Spam Bam No. 1,000,001
Just getting in quick...

SFCF 03-07-2014 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentTrigger*MFA* (Post 378669)
It's fine if you don't like nova, but making posts in several threads about nova games where someone wants help with their nova game with comments like:

just isn't okey and really rude to the one creating the thread trying to get help, agreed?

Please stop doing this! :)

Saying:

Doesn't make it any less rude. So please just have fun here, help each other and most important, respect the thread creator :)

You are right about the game MFA. my brother have a laptop with the JOTR. Ofcourse i have the same, We play in LAN! We have fun cause we ambush each other,Knifing each other and most of all cooperating each other in COOP.
It isn't about the rank or badges.Its the Game.The fun.Making you smile.
What if i can now go to Novaworld (Multiplayer"online")It will be 5x Funner that LAN.