Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Call of Duty (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=287)
-   -   Call of Duty (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20617)

JonM 11-13-2004 11:52 PM

Call of Duty

This game was really a game that i have enjoyed. Of course i started playing at a lan place with my buddies and some people said we were yelling (cuz we were so into the game) ... it has some pretty good gfx, and a difficulty i like, but not a difficulty that can't be beaten. I think me and my freind played for like 3 and a half hours and were mad when we stopped. I loved having a world war 2 game that has good gfx ;)...bf 1942 has no comparision to this in my opinion. Being able to run around with my 44 and stopping the american's from planting those bombs was my ultimate goal ;) lol

BADDOG 11-14-2004 03:24 AM

Call of Duty is one of the best games ever in my humble opinon bro:)!!!!

Regards:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Steve 11-14-2004 07:58 AM

i think i would like it more if i played it multiplayer, generally single player puts me off games :/

one of my housemates plays it single player a lot and it looks pretty good, especially united offensive.

i don't think you can compare it to battlefiled though, COD has well scripted single player and confined multiplayer whereas battlefiled is pretty much just build for multiplayer and is flippin huge in comparison.

but at least you have decided what you like best, i'm just stuck in the middle and undecided between large and small scale :/

Dr. Bullet 11-14-2004 09:47 AM

I wish I could find out. I've got Call of Duty, but for some reason it won't work on my computer. I'm within the req's, but it won't even start...it's crazy:|

^Atreyu 11-14-2004 04:03 PM

I play CoD online basically every day...best game EVER. My dad couldn't play CoD on his computer...he took it in to the local electronics store or what ever...Dunno what they did but they fixed it.

B3no 11-15-2004 04:18 PM

tis a good game! - aint seen much custom mas tho

B3no 11-15-2004 04:18 PM

tis a good game! - aint seen much custom maps tho

-Tigger- 11-15-2004 04:34 PM

brilliant game cant play it online though, is there a nerw expansion coming out called finest hour? or somethin

.janissary 11-15-2004 04:52 PM

call of duty was a classic but i dont play it much anymore

Doughboy 11-17-2004 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ux*bb
brilliant game cant play it online though, is there a nerw expansion coming out called finest hour? or somethin
Call of Duty is my favorite game. Call of Duty the origional was great, but United Offensive blew me away. I've played a tonne of both BF1942 and COD:UO, and I think UO is much much better... anyways

Finest hour is for the consoles, PS2 and XBOX. :)

JonM 11-18-2004 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Steve
i think i would like it more if i played it multiplayer, generally single player puts me off games :/

one of my housemates plays it single player a lot and it looks pretty good, especially united offensive.

i don't think you can compare it to battlefiled though, COD has well scripted single player and confined multiplayer whereas battlefiled is pretty much just build for multiplayer and is flippin huge in comparison.

but at least you have decided what you like best, i'm just stuck in the middle and undecided between large and small scale :/

lol well multiplaying may have been better than it really is with a couple friends around you yelling to go into the building and provide cover, and then you making the boldest move... :) :) but the single player is still fun, but it puts me off games to, which is why unreal is my alll time not favorite!

.ex. 11-18-2004 09:00 PM

i got
HL2
COD:UO
CS
JO
CS:S
DoD
and i still play COD:UO more the game is so awesome!

G.I.JOE*MFA* 11-20-2004 05:17 PM

oh btw our CoD Sever

-

Server Name: MaFiA UO Recruting

IP: 217.160.255.111
Port: 28960

no password...come join in the fun

-

-Tigger- 11-20-2004 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Doughboy
Call of Duty is my favorite game. Call of Duty the origional was great, but United Offensive blew me away. I've played a tonne of both BF1942 and COD:UO, and I think UO is much much better... anyways

Finest hour is for the consoles, PS2 and XBOX. :)

Guess what game im getting for Xmas for my xbox... lol

BADDOG 11-21-2004 06:01 AM

Is finest hour on sale now guys:)?

Regards:)

-Tigger- 11-21-2004 07:17 AM

http://shop.game.net/ViewProduct.asp...142&mid=322822

Comes out 3rd Decemeber :) (Just in time for Christmas)

.enfo. 11-21-2004 11:19 AM

no
a long time before crimbo :)
crosshairs big enough? lol

JonM 11-21-2004 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ux*enfo
no
a long time before crimbo :)
crosshairs big enough? lol

i can see them fine enuff :) lol
Quote:

Originally posted by G.I.JOE*MFA*
oh btw our CoD Sever

-

Server Name: MaFiA UO Recruting

IP: 217.160.255.111
Port: 28960

no password...come join in the fun

-

i'll be there as soon as possible...

G.I.JOE*MFA* 11-22-2004 04:26 AM

the only times i can make it to the server is on the weekends...no time during the week

.ex. 11-22-2004 06:04 PM

COD:UO is adictive...i play in _zone_ Server most of the times its S&D without the large maps and tanks sooo much fun!!!