Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   phone types (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=41695)

*Long* 08-10-2008 08:30 PM

phone types

so can any one recomend or suggest a phone where you can put games and apps on it some thing kinda like a sony Ericsson or some thing like it?

Hellfighter 08-10-2008 09:31 PM

only think i can think of is a blackberry or a PDA were they have a good size screen to play on

cellphones basic suck for screen size they are way small to play on.

there is Internet phone were they work like a normal phone with a screen but think they only work as a video phone, never hear any one play game with them

*Long* 08-10-2008 10:01 PM

hummm blackberry sounds nice but im not going to work lol i just want something simple where i can put apps on not like an Iphone or PDA i mean i would get those if i could but its out of my reach in money.

Luckz 08-11-2008 12:02 AM

See, I have had the curve when it was first released. I'll never go back to anything other then the blackberry, and I don't use it for work by any means.

*Long* 08-11-2008 03:29 AM

no PDAs or palm pilots

.Simon. 08-11-2008 07:04 AM

browse around. what we like may not be what you like

Hellfighter 08-11-2008 08:51 AM

AT&T got that new Iphone coming out hitting the stores
i can't say how good it is, but you should be able do a lot with it play games on it as will run applications on it as will

check around for AT&T new store they would have it

price tag no Ids? can't say its cheap or cost a lot ether

Luckz 08-11-2008 12:12 PM

the 3g iPhone is garbage, just like the iPhone itself. My girlfriend uses one that I bought her and it's nothing but trouble. That and the new 3G network isn't in a lot of areas, so surprise you just bought a phone where you cant use the internet until they get the towers running....

peregrine falcon 08-12-2008 03:53 AM

do they make a phone where u can push buttons and talk to someone on the other end? :P isn't that what a phone is supposed to be for?

Chrispy 08-12-2008 01:50 PM

Phones aren't even phones anymore - they're more like mini-computers.

The whole point of it was to yeah, push buttons and then talk to people on the other end. Nowadays, you can browse the net with your phone, watch videos, take pictures, etc.

.Simon. 08-12-2008 03:24 PM

And whats wrong with that? lol

I had an argument with my parents about camera phones. They said whats the point in having a camera on a phone when you can just have a better 'just' camera.

Personally, i dont want to carry around two things and if i have my wallet on me aswell, i cant fit anymore into my pockets. Also, its way cheaper than buying both seperate

VooDoo- 08-13-2008 11:05 AM

what ever you do do not get an iphone. they're just rediculous overpriced pieces of crap.

the curve is probably the best phone out there for the money .. i had a similar phone .. the blackjack .. and it was nothing but trouble. i went through five of them.

.ringer. 08-13-2008 12:33 PM

i have a blackberry, love it. but for games i would say get a windows mobile phone. you can basically put anything you want on it.

*Long* 08-15-2008 02:11 AM

yeah voodoo and luckz right about the Iphone my uncle had on and it craped out on him

Hollo-gram 08-22-2008 07:33 AM

yea iphone rubbish i just got myself a nokia n95 8gb its ok bit slow sometimes