Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I Hate it When... (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=41979)

Chrispy 10-01-2008 09:27 PM

I Hate it When...

Thought I'd make a "I hate it when" topic. Talk about anything in general you hate. Try to keep the language low-level and non-political, lol.

For me, it's those noobs who post those comments on sites like YouTube - "IF YOU DON'T POST THIS 5 MORE TIMES YOU DIE!!" comments. I mean come on, who believes those...

I might try think of more... :D

Mstenger404 10-01-2008 09:37 PM

when at work, I have to get my timesheet signed, and I head over to the security office to get it signed only to find the door locked, and find the manager is in their banging his girlfriend

Scott 10-02-2008 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mstenger404
when at work, I have to get my timesheet signed, and I head over to the security office to get it signed only to find the door locked, and find the manager is in their banging his girlfriend
3 words: Video, blackmail, youtube

I hate it when people drive slow in the fast lane.
I hate it when people in the left lane pase the person in the right lane.
I hate it when people slow down to merge
I hate it when people try to block me when i'm trying to get into a lane: I'm an ass too, asshole, make way cause i'm comin'.
I hate it when people don't turn right on a red light when there are no cars around.

I can live peacefully with most things in life but I really hate stupid drivers.

atholon 10-02-2008 12:18 AM

I hate it when morons pull out in front of you and then go 5 miles under the speed limit.
I hate it when people interrupt you when you are doing something important.
I hate it when teachers assign a ton of homework over the break.

Ditto on the driver thing Scott.

Here everyone goes 10 miles over when the speed limit is 55 and they all go 5 miles under when the speed limit is 60. Idiots!:rolleyes:

Bustin 10-02-2008 06:59 AM

I hate it when people don't yield.

Hellfighter 10-02-2008 08:03 AM

i hate when a fool was behind and you going at the speed limit and some dummies they are have to pass you only 5min later or sooner! they come to a stop to turn off the road! god that's makes me mad.

two girls (not being sexist about this did happen) talking to each other as they driven their own cars down a roadway, they have to talk and yell at each other side by side time being they hold up the traffic as they go on their marry way. at 5-10Mph like two sisters talking about their mother or something only in their cars not a care in the world.

people driving and talking on their cel-phone not keeping their minds on the road at all, as they do so their driving using two lanes as they do this. because they using one hand on the wheel and swaying side to side.

hate it when a moving truck or a big 18-wheeler on the highway driving super fast and high winds blowing! you see them not caring about other people on the big highways, do to the winds blowing at 45mph or 65mph they using two lanes & hipper planing on the road at a high speed the winds catch them boom they are in the next lane some time they almost hit other cars.

next door apartment there is a couple having a good time in bed! they wake you up 03:00hr in the morning with their large amount sound making action as the call of the wild get to them, freaks last almost 2-5hrs none stop. make me wish to go over their and blow their heads off so i can get a good night sleep when i come to town see some people

Steve 10-02-2008 08:47 AM

oh man i got so wound up thinking of things that annoy me i need a lie down, brb............

ShArP 10-02-2008 10:10 AM

i hate it when:
- people pull out in front of you when driving
- someone drives slow in front of you, under the speed limit
- someone that pulls out in front of you and drives slow
- when a teacher won't help you on a homework problem that you have to do
- when at work, and i walk to someones cube across the building and they aren't there

Stephen 10-02-2008 01:01 PM

I hate new privates
I hate Iraq
I hate stupid people
I hate people that whine when they are getting owned
I hate liars
I hate running up Kolekole on monday mornings

Bustin 10-02-2008 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Killerbee
I hate new privates

Ah come on now mate, we've both been there before;) The only thing I hate worse than new privates are fresh LT's.

Hellfighter 10-02-2008 02:18 PM

i hate 2st Lt they are so green it hurts the unit totally. you would think any Officers are up on things even a officer new to a unit can read a map or make calls over the radio to get support or call Medic in. man that use to bug me a lot. a office ask were are we on the map or can you teach me to read a map

man i use to hate red necks in the service or out of the service! never ever let one have a rifle or a gun! they can't tell who is who to shot at in a battlefield or on a fire range!! by the way they can't aim at all, if their life was on the line ether. i found best thing to do is place that red neck in the squad as the point man! hopefully they see him first and save rest of the squads, be warn keep a red neck in front of the squad 300m out! this way he will not be able yell back to you for help! and give you away...

never cross train with a female medic unit! you will not like it! you think you would meet new girls and all, but thinking it be cool not always the case and what the out come from it will not be nice! at all

i don't mind older people 70+ driving as long they stay in the super god slow lane and not thinking going 15mpg is speeding

VooDoo- 10-02-2008 11:55 PM

i hate ignorance .. doesn't that kinda sum up everything?

atholon 10-03-2008 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by VooDoo-
i hate ignorance .. doesn't that kinda sum up everything?
Pretty much :)

ShArP 10-03-2008 06:28 AM

i hate it when i get sprayed by a skunk...

katana*GFR* 10-03-2008 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ShArP
i hate it when i get sprayed by a skunk...
Quit poking them?

I hate bikers that think they can drive in between lanes without proper warning lights and when there is even no need to do that...
More generally, all idiotic drivers that think that thye know how to drive...

atholon 10-03-2008 11:17 AM

You should see it in brazil, motos whiz in and out of lanes, between cars, yada yada, 8 motorcycle deaths a day in Sao Paulo

DevilDog#1 10-03-2008 04:07 PM

It's easy to hate. Very hard to love ;-)

atholon 10-03-2008 05:33 PM

I hate people that make posts in threads...oh wait nm.

I hate people that tailgate me, my car is already I piece of crap, if I hit my brakes and you run into me it is your loss!!!!!

Mstenger404 10-03-2008 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by atholon
You should see it in brazil, motos whiz in and out of lanes, between cars, yada yada, 8 motorcycle deaths a day in Sao Paulo
no kidding?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmpX4jCpbDI