Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   mad as hell (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21193)

Spazz 12-10-2004 03:16 PM

mad as hell

ok i got half life 2 see....and i installed the 5 disks that came with it. I created a Steam accounnt and started to registering my CD key so i can play the damn game. So after i plug in my cd key and enter it....a damn error comes up and says that the same CD key has already been activated!!! WTF!!!??? So i read that the f**** SIerra company printed duplicate CD keys for some gay a** reason and i either have to buy a new copy (which I'm gonna do...just gonna trade it in for a new one) or send the company $10 to get a new CD key. god i hate this

Trilogy edit: Last time i checked Spazz you will can't swear in these forums. Thanks.

EDGE 12-10-2004 03:33 PM

No, call or contact them and they should give you another CD key or something. If not, return the game. More than likely someone opened the game in the store and took a pic or wrote down the cd key and went home to use it.

Stu 12-10-2004 04:21 PM

it will be them spotty nerds again m8, or tramp computer pixies that can't afford their own copy, and download the game, and use a cgkey gen, and your key has been ussed by them little bas****s.
Or the cd is messed up. I hope the half-life 2 game i get for xmas doesn't mess up :(

GlitchMaster 12-10-2004 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ux*Tecoma2
it will be them spotty nerds again m8, or tramp computer pixies that can't afford their own copy, and download the game, and use a cgkey gen, and your key has been ussed by them little bas****s.
Or the cd is messed up. I hope the half-life 2 game i get for xmas doesn't mess up :(

I'm getting a nintendo DS and JO/JOE

Dr. Bullet 12-10-2004 04:39 PM

Re: mad as hell

Quote:

Originally posted by Spazz
ok i got half life 2 see....and i installed the 5 disks that came with it. I created a Steam accounnt and started to registering my CD key so i can play the damn game. So after i plug in my cd key and enter it....a damn error comes up and says that the same CD key has already been activated!!! WTF!!!??? So i read that the ****in SIerra company printed duplicate CD keys for some gay ass reason and i either have to buy a new copy (which I'm gonna do...just gonna trade it in for a new one) or send the company $10 to get a new CD key. god i hate this
That's nucking futs mate. $10? That's the most bs I've heard since Clinton...I hope it works out alright for you. Give 'em hell if they don't work with you:)

Spazz 12-10-2004 09:49 PM

ok i went to wal-mart and exchanged it for a new one....i got it running and just got done playing it for 4 hours...its pretty sweet. CS source is awesome too

Stu 12-11-2004 06:14 AM

i forgot that comes with it :D

BADDOG 12-11-2004 06:19 AM

Glad you go that problem sorted out Spazz:)!!!!

Regards:cool: