Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   what movie you feel you got rip off on (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=37847)

Hellfighter 03-17-2007 01:16 AM

what movie you feel you got rip off on

name the worst movie you feel you was cheated out of good money to watch it all, were you would have ask for your money back and walk out off it all.

top of my list all time junk trashcan movie is:

made by: Mel Gibson
Movie name: M.Night Shyamalans "Signs"
(old B-Movies were better then this)

that is one movie i would be sick to watch it as a Minnie serials
===========================================
a family have a nightmares are alien coming and there no show of them at all, only 1min then they are gone. big deal.

anyways tell us what movie you feel is totally not good at all. that you hated.

Lakie 03-17-2007 05:21 AM

I have to agree there chief, signs was one of the worst movies ever made...

I also rank Tears of the Sun up there, that movies was just plan bad, though i know others disagree...

Under Siege would be up there, first one sucked, didnt mind the sequal though...

and pretty much anything with sylvester stallone...

Grenademan 03-17-2007 07:16 AM

Signs was made by Mel Gibson? I thought it was the M. Nightshamalan guy...

- Tears of the Sun for me aswell. Took too long to get to the battle and when it did get there, it wasnt really all that much.
- Aliens vs Predator. OMG...they should have made this movie based on the game it would have been so much cooler!
- Quiet a few others i cant remember.

Bustin 03-17-2007 08:50 AM

Eragon

Chels 03-17-2007 11:34 AM

The return
Cold creek manor
hills have eyes (i am sure #2 will suck just as bad)

-Tigger- 03-17-2007 01:39 PM

tears of the sun - gd story line, but got bit boring except the end
hostage - dnt get me started.. lol
borat - after all the hype.. i thought it was disappointing
war of the worlds (new one) - sudden ending, got boring near the end

Hellfighter 03-17-2007 01:56 PM

Aliens vs Predator
i have the DVD it totally was ok
only after half way it it gone baddly to the end of it.

not much action as i like it to have. wish they never made it at all.

all the alien or Predator movies they made they made me jump! but the Aliens vs Predator? i seat there thinking what a joke did not make me jump one time?

the movie was made ok, i only think it could have hell a lot more action with the alein fighting the Predator each other then a small video clips of them going on. open area would have done it so much better.

think the Ice cap south pole was a bad loction for it all. a jungle area would have been better oh will it done.
===========================================
added note:
Name:Frankensten
By: Mary Shelleys
Movie version: DVD

will it good location and thats about it, put me to sleep real fast boring

Chrispy 03-17-2007 02:37 PM

Signs and Tears of the Sun? They were awesome IMO, especially Tears of the Sun.

And last night for the first time on TV here in NZ, Alien vs. Predator was on. There wasn't really much action TBH. I liked the first Predator with Arnold in it TBH. Good sheet.

I can't remember which movies I really hated, but let me tell you this, any movie with Jackie Chan, is GOOD! :D

Chris :)

Erik 03-18-2007 08:36 PM

My life.

Lucky 03-18-2007 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by twig
My life.
woo i hear u bro

teej 03-19-2007 06:26 AM

i didn't think signs was that bad.

Terry 03-19-2007 07:41 AM

didnt mind signs, hills have eyes was ok too. pretty damn sick but a good film. never sa the original tho so dunno how it compares with that

Hellfighter 03-24-2007 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by A TIN OF GAS
didnt mind signs, hills have eyes was ok too. pretty damn sick but a good film. never sa the original tho so dunno how it compares with that
Hill has eyes

will thats one i am waiting to see come out on the movies channels some day, ether one

Storm. 03-25-2007 06:29 PM

harry potter worst films ever.. along with lord of the rings of course (didnt wanna watch them... my family did)

Lucky 03-25-2007 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Storm.
along with lord of the rings of course (didnt wanna watch them... my family did)
Imo you should be assasainated

lotr are great movies

.enfo. 03-25-2007 06:37 PM

Quote:

harry potter worst films ever.. along with lord of the rings of course (didnt wanna watch them... my family did)
words of truth, horrible movies

Hellfighter 03-10-2009 01:01 AM

Hero (1992)
2hrs 30min DVD
never known how bad it was till! i watch it!

its basic about a man having a bad day in a big way!
bad things do happen right lol

~MOUSE~ 03-10-2009 10:14 AM

Basically anything by Steven Seagal, although there were about 30 seconds in "Under Siege" which were quite interesting thanks to Erika Eleniak. :naughty:

I quite liked "Tears of the Sun" although the ending was extremely cheesy.

I don't find Sacha Baron Cohen funny at all so "Borat" was a total waste of 84 minutes of my life.

I am quite amazed by "war of the worlds". After having a book, radio play, film and musical album about it I was sure this was going to be a good film. ........ Wrong. :rolleyes:
I am not quite sure how they turned the invasion of earth ( total destruction of towns, city's, and the military ) and the collection of humans for food, into such a boring film.
Even the special effects were disappointing. "The Tripods" ( BBC TV series http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&f...&v=r6J30Db7kj4 ) was more interesting.

Hellfighter 03-10-2009 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ~MOUSE~
Basically anything by Steven Seagal, although there were about 30 seconds in "Under Siege" which were quite interesting thanks to Erika Eleniak. :naughty:

I quite liked "Tears of the Sun" although the ending was extremely cheesy.

I don't find Sacha Baron Cohen funny at all so "Borat" was a total waste of 84 minutes of my life.

I am quite amazed by "war of the worlds". After having a book, radio play, film and musical album about it I was sure this was going to be a good film. ........ Wrong. :rolleyes:
I am not quite sure how they turned the invasion of earth ( total destruction of towns, city's, and the military ) and the collection of humans for food, into such a boring film.
Even the special effects were disappointing. "The Tripods" ( BBC TV series http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&f...&v=r6J30Db7kj4 ) was more interesting.

i love the other war of the worlds of the old days

the new one they redid it sucks too

.Simon. 03-10-2009 12:45 PM

Quote:

along with lord of the rings of course (didnt wanna watch them... my family did)

Take it back or i shall destroy you!