Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   News (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   Novaworld2.com down (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43417)

Steve 06-15-2009 12:48 PM

Novaworld2.com down

Just for your information, novaworld2.com is currently offline. If you know any info let us know :)

If you want to chat or post about stuff right now and don't like waiting for pages to load for 5 minutes then you can always sign up on OUR FORUM. ;)

NovaHQ forum is 100% FREE, NovaHQ forum is fast, NovaHQ doesn't force you to register to access all our info, NovaHQ is 99.9% free from cry babies, haters and lamers ;)

/update - novaworld back online :)

/update 2 - Novaworld didn't have enough members upgrading to Gold this month so couldn't afford the hosting fees*

*most probably not true

sorceror12 06-15-2009 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 346109)
Just for your information, novaworld2.com is currently offline. If you know any info let us know :)

If you want to chat or post about stuff right now and don't like waiting for pages to load for 5 minutes then you can always sign up on OUR FORUM. ;)

NovaHQ forum is 100% FREE, NovaHQ forum is fast, NovaHQ doesn't force you to register to access all our info, NovaHQ is 99.9% free from cry babies, haters and lamers ;)

This is the 2nd time it's been down for quite a while in the past couple days... wonder if they are upgrading even more or taking it out of beta stage?

Steve 06-15-2009 01:22 PM

i'd like to think they are upgrading, was there any announcement on their forum?

~MOUSE~ 06-15-2009 01:29 PM

Quote:

NovaHQ is 99.9% free from cry babies, haters and lamers ;)

I'm the 0.01%, against Nova until they pull there finger out and sort there games out.:sadroll:

Steve 06-15-2009 01:32 PM

:read: yeah we got our eyes on you Mr :lmao:

ShArP 06-15-2009 04:11 PM

Quote:

/update 2 - Novaworld didn't have enough members upgrading to Gold this month so couldn't afford the hosting fees*

*most probably not true

probably true LOL

Hellfighter 06-15-2009 04:54 PM

will novaworld2 was still in beta i think if they go full out in force it be back to norm novaworld.com from novaworld2.com

only thing change is they now have more options to pay for and squad page to use and lock for squads tag members.

but its basic the same thing with more options to it and still sucks loading up

2-3min i can make a cup of coffee in that time anything over i can make a full pot of coffee.
2-5hrs i can plant a whole field or slaughter a beef cow in that time.
2-7day i can make my home bigger add-in a room or 2nd floor to it

atholon 06-15-2009 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~MOUSE~ (Post 346115)
I'm the 0.01%, against Nova until they pull there finger out and sort there games out.:sadroll:

Me 2. Not going to purchase another one of their games.

Chrispy 06-16-2009 01:19 AM

I was quite disappointed with DFX2, but it's not like Nova were saying it would be a next-gen game or anything. It was basically a filler title, and maybe a more balanced version of JO/DFX.

But I definitely hope DFAF is nothing like DFX2's engine, I'm tired of it lol.

ShArP 06-16-2009 11:50 AM

and i will only buy DFAF if its graphics and game play is closer to COD4 or CODW@W and they have it for all the systems (PS3 & 360)

Steve 06-17-2009 09:34 AM

down again?

Hellfighter 06-17-2009 11:35 AM

will i hate to say it! is no shocker they be down lately seem its in the bag NOW DAYS

BillyBud 06-17-2009 04:36 PM

How long until we find out they are bankrupt?:madfire:

LXS-Screamin 06-17-2009 06:34 PM

Yeah, i have a feeling they got into AF and realized they didn't have the funds to finish it so they released an updated version of DFX to bring in some income. Thats just my take on the whole thing, kinda kiddingly. Anyways, i will support DFX2, its about the only game that has people playing it that nova has right now. I will always love bhd, but its dead unfortunately.

st1775 06-18-2009 01:23 PM

I just bought this game. I can't even play it. You have to activate the game. Activation takes me to www.novaworld2.com. I can't believe that they are not keeping us informed.

Steve 06-18-2009 01:27 PM

hmpf :/

i checked their forum a couple of times when it was back up but saw no info :/

st1775 06-18-2009 01:27 PM

I can't even play the game. (DFx2) You have to activate the game before you play it and it takes you to the downed site. (novaworld2.com) I can't belive these people.

Starspell 06-18-2009 02:58 PM

Anyone heard when novaworld2 may be back up again? I've been away on hols for a couple of weeks and now cannot play DFBHD as I cannot regiter my account !

Hellfighter 06-18-2009 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LXS-Screamin (Post 346210)
Yeah, i have a feeling they got into AF and realized they didn't have the funds to finish it so they released an updated version of DFX to bring in some income. Thats just my take on the whole thing, kinda kiddingly. Anyways, i will support DFX2, its about the only game that has people playing it that nova has right now. I will always love bhd, but its dead unfortunately.

sad thing is novalogic, inc don't like make mods for their older game don't bring in much money, would be nice they revamp their older games once in a blue moon with a new mod for sell. but that would never happen i think

they like play around make one mod for said game and thats it

Scott 06-18-2009 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starspell (Post 346235)
Anyone heard when novaworld2 may be back up again? I've been away on hols for a couple of weeks and now cannot play DFBHD as I cannot regiter my account !

Haven't heard any news myself :(... Hopefully soon so people can start playing again.. very bad timing