Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Force (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   what colour is your crosshair! (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1724)

Steve 04-17-2002 04:38 PM

what colour is your crosshair!

mine is blue

cause not much else in the game is blue ( except some skies but im nut normally looking at the sky ) so it stands out nicely and easy to aim with

Scott 04-17-2002 08:39 PM

I use the green one, default but sometimes they just chang outa no where and I always forget how to change them back lol

Neo_TAW 04-17-2002 09:19 PM

yeller one
shows up best

Acid 04-21-2002 10:30 AM

there's a pinkish kinda purple one. I like that one.

although sometimes I use yellow, just for a change

ArcticWolf 04-21-2002 02:35 PM

I used to use the light green one all the time but have now switched to yellow, it seems to work the best :D

cR4zY 04-24-2002 08:10 AM

yellow, works best on all terrains, even desert :)

TCOp 04-26-2002 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Acid~cto~
there's a pinkish kinda purple one. I like that one.

although sometimes I use yellow, just for a change

Acid we know why you use the pink one....... You still Wearing Prisoner's Lace panties he gave you after your first dates?

Venom~cto~ 04-30-2002 05:11 PM

I use the yellow.

Thanks T, I always thought those two were a little funny that way. I cought them in a foxhole once......never mind that story cant be told here.

Venom

FUÑÑY (*¿*) 04-30-2002 05:23 PM

the yellow one seems to work best

Acid 04-30-2002 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TerminatorCTO

Acid we know why you use the pink one....... You still Wearing Prisoner's Lace panties he gave you after your first dates?

LMAO, it took me 4 days to see this:eek:

I gotta keep up, lol :)

Acid 04-30-2002 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Venom~cto~
I use the yellow.

Thanks T, I always thought those two were a little funny that way. I cought them in a foxhole once while I was looking for a way to tell you that I'm falling in love with you......never mind that story cant be told here.

Venom

:eek: :p

zza1pqx 04-30-2002 11:08 PM

I use the black one usually. I don't want it to show up too much because I know roughly where it is anyhow, as long as there is a little reminder of what it is doing.
With the black one it helps me get Snipers a bit better cause I know as soon as I have a black dot in the centre of my black crosshair I am there.
Unless its SB or Blasta, in which case the are probably actually behind the mountain whilst still being able to fire at me.......

Steve 05-01-2002 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by zza1pqx
I use the black one usually. I don't want it to show up too much because I know roughly where it is anyhow, as long as there is a little reminder of what it is doing.
With the black one it helps me get Snipers a bit better cause I know as soon as I have a black dot in the centre of my black crosshair I am there.
Unless its SB or Blasta, in which case the are probably actually behind the mountain whilst still being able to fire at me.......

hey dont forget i know where u live:rolleyes:

hehe:D

FirestormAUS 05-07-2002 09:27 AM

I tend to leave them as they are, except when i'm on a night map, then i'll change my (non-NVG) scope crosshair to green, cos then when i hit N, both of 'em turn white anyway...

Quote:

Originally posted by ~ÞÄцH£R~
I use the green one, default but sometimes they just chang outa no where and I always forget how to change them back lol
It's F3 mate :)

midknight 05-10-2002 12:28 PM

scope Xhairs=Black
Reg Xhairs=Blue

Ñï†êwø£ƒ¤Ë§ƒ¤²™ 05-16-2002 06:18 PM

I use White, but my scope cross hairs is the lime green (much easier to snipe with)

Glådïätór DWE 05-21-2002 05:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
:) i use yellow....it rocks

ranger59 06-08-2002 08:15 AM

i use the blac one because nothing in game is black apart from night then i change 2 some redy orange colour (im slightly colour blind)
i h8 night vision so no i dont keep it on black coz nv is green soz it sttill shows up :fu: :hammer:
PS i h8 cheaters:finger3: :biteme: :stab: :stab: :stab: :stab: :stab: :stab: :stab: :stab: :stab: :stab: :stab: :stab: :stab: :stab:

X†®£m£™ *ƒ 06-10-2002 09:28 AM

Black.... just easier on the eye for me....

LordOfTheFlies 06-14-2002 09:08 PM

green most of the time

yellow for scope

red for NV (god damn 1st gen NV :mad: )