Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   News (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   Firefox 3 released! (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=41341)

06-21-2008 10:12 AM

It is "FireFox or Power"?

Well, William;
Nice to see you too. :D
How ya' doing today?

Please don't refer to me or my posts as crap, as I would not do the same to you.
I don't think it's crap. It's the reason ALL gamers STILL have gaming issues. Novalogic is not above reproach. If there were NO History, how would "today's issues" be resolved.

As far as going "off subject", I didn't. Steve, Mike and all the other Admins on Novahq want support for the NOVAHQ WEB SITE through maps, post, donations [if possible], etc.

I know you're out of line by being [harsh] with your "rebutal" concerning my Post. Communiction is what ends our Nations conflicts. That's why the United Nations was founded. Switzerland only recently joined the U.N., after it's long past years of Neutraliy.

FireFox is a browser and You like it, IE is a browser and I like it, Netscape is a browser and others like it. Ultimately all browers are for ONE thing and Take all of us to One place "THE WEB/CYPERSPACE. It's all relative. One purpose/One cause.

Your an Admin., Granted. And I respect your position as such.
But, even leaders have consultants in the lower ranks.
The "Crap" lends knowledge for the future to build on.

I'm sorry but you can't lead with an "Iron Fist", not in todays world.
As a Vietnam Veteran, Squad Leader, and Platoon leader, I learned, grew, with compassion and understanding that ALL issues have relivance.

Honestly??? FireFox is not the only issue confronting You, Novahq, or Gaming through Novalogic.

Respectfully;
Carpe Diem :)

Steve 06-21-2008 11:37 AM

tbh i agree that it was way off topic.

the thread is about the release of Frefox3 but you made a lengthy post about Novalogic getting caught without software licenses 3 years ago... how is that relevant at all to this thread?

Chief is not saying the info you posted is BS, he's referring to you posting irrelevant stuff in this thread (it's nice to keep things in a thread on topic).

by all means you can talk about an old issue like NL being busted (we did actually discuss it at the time it happens - check the search feature), but feel free to use the New Thread button ;)

Hellfighter 06-21-2008 12:52 PM

Re: It is "FireFox or Power"?

Quote:

Originally posted by carpe diem
Well, William;
Nice to see you too. :D
How ya' doing today?

Please don't refer to me or my posts as crap, as I would not do the same to you.
I don't think it's crap. It's the reason ALL gamers STILL have gaming issues. Novalogic is not above reproach. If there were NO History, how would "today's issues" be resolved.

As far as going "off subject", I didn't. Steve, Mike and all the other Admins on Novahq want support for the NOVAHQ WEB SITE through maps, post, donations [if possible], etc.

I know you're out of line by being [harsh] with your "rebutal" concerning my Post. Communiction is what ends our Nations conflicts. That's why the United Nations was founded. Switzerland only recently joined the U.N., after it's long past years of Neutraliy.

FireFox is a browser and You like it, IE is a browser and I like it, Netscape is a browser and others like it. Ultimately all browers are for ONE thing and Take all of us to One place "THE WEB/CYPERSPACE. It's all relative. One purpose/One cause.

Your an Admin., Granted. And I respect your position as such.
But, even leaders have consultants in the lower ranks.
The "Crap" lends knowledge for the future to build on.

I'm sorry but you can't lead with an "Iron Fist", not in todays world.
As a Vietnam Veteran, Squad Leader, and Platoon leader, I learned, grew, with compassion and understanding that ALL issues have relivance.

Honestly??? FireFox is not the only issue confronting You, Novahq, or Gaming through Novalogic.

Respectfully;
Carpe Diem :)

omg the crap!
i was pointing out your post about novelogic crap they did. and not your post being crap at all.

you started to talk about Novalogic, inc crap they did and not FireFox 3 new release.
fair warning don't push it anymore

06-21-2008 03:04 PM

yeah, ok willy scott;
NO COMMENT!

Scott 06-21-2008 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Steve
i'm pretty sure Scott hates firefox
I don't hate FF I just don't think it's as good as people say it is...

I love when everyone flocks to a new browser because it's so much more secure then anything Microsoft could produce just to find out once it's popular it's not quite as secure as everyone thought. Same goes with Apple's Safari, what joke that was.

But to each their own :D

bigsmellyfart 06-30-2008 09:59 PM

re and not so

cause you have not tried Safari
a browser by far more superior to IE.
version 3.11 for windows is available
now from apple. i tossed all the other browsers
on the side and i keep them in case of
problem cause good to have a backup
browser.

its so much more user friendly
esp in the way it does history and bookmarks...

bigsmellyfart 07-01-2008 12:03 AM

re and not so P.S.

well here is a link for download current version is now 3.12

http://www.apple.com/safari/download/

Steve 07-01-2008 09:57 AM

hope noone is that stupid :p

bigsmellyfart 07-01-2008 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Steve
hope noone is that stupid :p
what do you mean try it you will like it

atholon 07-01-2008 05:45 PM

Has anyone else been having issues with Youtube where halfway through the video it crashes your browser? It has been happening to me in IE and FF. Weird!

bigsmellyfart 07-01-2008 06:22 PM

i dare everyone to try safari for windows...its much beter than FF

Hellfighter 07-01-2008 06:27 PM

i love Netscape browser it use both FF and IF7 (soon be IE-8)

netscape come with all type of sweet tools for free unlike MSN or AOL, netscape browser is totally for with all them sweet tools

atholon 07-01-2008 06:28 PM

It's alright....a browser is a browser though.

Hellfighter 07-01-2008 06:31 PM

will anything can be hacked if one put their minds to it and find holes in the software of it. no then is fool proof

if it been made by man it can be broken

Chrispy 07-02-2008 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by William
if it been made by man it can be broken
You can say that again! :D

Scott 07-02-2008 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by bigsmellyfart
i dare everyone to try safari for windows...its much beter than FF

I didn't think anyone actually used Safari, and liked it.

DevilDog#1 07-02-2008 08:30 PM

Yoooooooooo Safari rocks! FF is Ram hog. :-D

teej 07-02-2008 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DevilDog#1
Yoooooooooo Safari rocks! FF is Ram hog. :-D

NO NO NO NO!

actually I would not know I have never used safari and I probably never will becuase I am a lazy bastard that won't install it.

bigsmellyfart 07-04-2008 01:09 AM

because of too many ie crashes i tried safari for windows and fell in luv
with it when yo redownload files it auto renames them by adding a number
to the name and history and bookmarks are great also

Hellfighter 07-04-2008 03:22 AM

some time i think they should trash IE and go with something new direction totally new, the old is not cutting it.

i had IE crash like 5-8 times a month for no reason at all