Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Force (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   is it worth it...? (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10749)

SoF Sniper 09-30-2003 09:30 PM

is it worth it...?

i was wondering, i see there is the master add-on for co-op play, is it worth it? seems like it is alot of work to get it to work, or does it work at all?...also, it seems to be all geared around the demo, will it work with the full version?

i favor co-op and am sad to see that they didnt carry it on in the delta force series. sooo, if anyone can give me some info on the master add-on, it would be much appriciated!!!!

THANKS...GOOD DAY!!!!

Steve 10-01-2003 12:58 PM

master addon for the full version is the only way to play coop.
if u like coop, get it.

sounds like a lot of work??
one installer??

SoF Sniper 10-02-2003 01:56 AM

hey, thanks for the reply... i didn't mean alot of work that way, i meant seems that every thing has to be soo precise!!!!
also, maybe i am wrong*being new to this* but, i read that everytime you install a new map, the process must be done over again... that could be alot of work...

but anyway, thanks for your help and what do you recommend for me to download? all the ones i saw say demo add-on. or is it all the same? also, i saw the install write up on it in the forum, do i install the same way for a full version?

again thanks for your time.....GOOD DAY!!!!

Steve 10-02-2003 01:04 PM

u need to go to devilsclaw.net to get the master addon.
your game will run exactly the same, it is ver easy, its just u get a few extra options.

forget everything uve seen with regards to the demo.

SoF Sniper 10-03-2003 04:00 AM

STEVIE....

Well, thanks for your time, i am now up and running with the co-op mode!!!!!

i loved this game since the day of it's release, i stood inline and waited for the store to open.... NOW, it is like getting it all over again!!!!

all that is left now, is to start on the map making and install it on my freinds machines....

one more thing, i have down loaded several different master add ons and none ever worked, i downloaded the devil claws one and it works like a dream, with out any of the uninstallinging and reinstalling of the game and what not, how come all these sites have it and none work? but theres does?

Again, thanks for your help, it is much apriciated!!!

Steve 10-03-2003 01:31 PM

devil's claw will not let any other site host the file, why? i couldnt possibly tell you as i have never found out.

they probably have old versions

BADDOG 10-05-2003 05:43 AM

Stevie I was wondering if you knew if the new games such as Team Sabre & Joint Operations will have a coop option?

Regards

SoF Sniper 10-06-2003 12:44 AM

JOINT OPERATIONS is supposed to, i just hope they stick to their word, unlike BHD!!!

V99 10-06-2003 12:52 AM

lol, lets hope so, or just download another Master Addon :p

RËVØ£ÛTÎØѫź¹» 10-06-2003 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by StevieB / Panic*PR*
devil's claw will not let any other site host the file, why? i couldnt possibly tell you as i have never found out.

they probably have old versions

yeah, i think its a load of bs. it says you got to e-mail them to get permission. lol waste of time
i dont bother using the master addon...

SoF Sniper 10-06-2003 11:36 PM

i didnt have to email them... i just registered and then i was able to download it... good day!!!