Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   News (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   NHQ's Appreciation World Wide!! (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32263)

Trojan 09-16-2005 12:14 PM

NHQ takes time out to recognize:

Thank all of you from sea to sea, across this small world we call home. Each visit to NovaHQ has been gratefully noticed and appreciated.

Our members are unique, talented, gifted and a special breed of online gamers that are dedicated, loyal and trained game warriors.

Many young men and women have taken thier attributes and carried them into the field. Many from the field took thiers to the game.

Thousands support the wars against drugs, terrorism and rogue wmd's.

We all have come a little closer to the real thing in our own ways and knowledge in this role we play.

So many other great things could be mentioned but we want you the guest, to find out for yourself. We welcome you with open arms. If you've found your way this far, register. Until then, you can't say you know us by reading replies. To each his own and all for ¹. An Army of ¹! Delta Force / Joint Operations and Special Operations Capable.

So NHQ takes time out to recognize all of our friends and fans from the following list of our top visitor Countries and Establishments that visit us here everyday.

• US Commercial
• United Kingdom
• Netherlands
• Canada
• Australia
• Portugal
• Italy
• Germany
• France
• Sweden
• Denmark
• Mexico
• US Educational
• Norway
• Poland
• Chile
• Brazil
• New Zealand (Aotearoa)
• Cyprus
• Austria
• Japan
• US Government
• US Military
• Israel
• Finland
• Belgium
• Hungary
• Taiwan

If you don't see your Country on our list, that's because we only listed the top percentile. Help spread the word about NHQ in your region and look to see if you'll be on the next list.

We want to thank you all for coming here and doing what you do. You all make this site a great place to work. Please keep coming and with your support, our limits will be hard to define.

Steve 09-16-2005 12:27 PM

coolio, when that that get fixed? i looked last week and all were unresolved :(

Trojan 09-16-2005 12:30 PM

I asked Panther to fix it yesterday! :gj:

Steve 09-16-2005 12:32 PM

n1, will be useful, had someone asking the other day but i couldnt be accurate.

katana*GFR* 09-16-2005 01:16 PM

woohoo i made Holland on 3rd place... and the rest of the guys offcourse

Trojan 09-16-2005 01:18 PM

Woohoo! Katana Representin'! Thanks for being here bro! Always a pleasure to see you around. :gj:

BADDOG 09-17-2005 05:49 AM

U.K. is second whooo hooo lol:)!!!!

Warm Regards :) :) :) :) :)

katana*GFR* 09-17-2005 06:15 AM

And i wont leave in a long while.

Trojan 09-17-2005 10:26 AM

Today we welcome 17 more Nations:

Only a few are in the top percentile. They are:

• Russian Federation
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
• United States

Thank you all for coming. I hope to see you all here for a long time to come. :gj:

King 09-19-2005 03:51 AM

Katana in holland ??? cool :P

on the third place... and that for such a small country. Means that the % of dutch people that visit nhq is bigger then the other 2 above us :P
LOL

BADDOG 09-19-2005 11:11 AM

Good job our neighbours in Holland:)!!!!

Warm Regards to all:)!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Trojan 09-20-2005 12:05 PM

Today we welcome 12 more Nations!

One of which is in the top percentile.

• Greece

Welcome to NovaHQ and thank you for being here.

Trojan 09-28-2005 12:57 PM

Today we welcome 18 more Nations/Organizations:

The latest to enter into the top percentile are:

• Malaysia
• Non-Profit Organization
• Switzerland

Thank you all for spreading the word. You are all welcome here anytime you like. Please enjoy your visit and come again soon. We now have over 100+ Countries visiting us here. Many are members and if you are not, please feel free to become one. -Troj

SolidSnakeFUZ 01-06-2006 08:38 AM

big hello from Portugal to Novahq and all players, nice job novahq in a community of Delta Force, tks all to make that game alive.
sorry about my English

BADDOG 01-06-2006 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SolidSnakeFUZ
big hello from Portugal to Novahq and all players, nice job novahq in a community of Delta Force, tks all to make that game alive.
sorry about my English

Hi Solid thanks for your comments bro and welcome to Novahq....hope you enjoy your stay here:)!!!!

Warm Regards to all in Portugal:)!!!!

Steve/Baddog :) ;) :) ;)

Raytheclay 01-18-2006 02:52 PM

woef woef