Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Owwwww (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=36653)

Mauser 98K 12-04-2006 04:20 PM

Owwwww

i now have a screwed up foot.

was working on a truck and fell off of it and landed from 4ft on the side of my left foot bending the ankle at a 90* angle to the leg and tearing all kinds of stuff loose.

i can no longer move the last 3 toes on that foot, i try to move them and they wont even wiggle but i can feel something moving in there like something is tore loose.

went to the docktor and they said there wasnt much short of surgury they could do.

been layed up for 3 days already. getting bored as hell and want to do something, i cant even work the clutch in my car at the momoent.

Chels 12-04-2006 04:23 PM

Yeah I have been in the same spot as you only during tennis lol. Theres really nothing they can do for a foot. Maybe a surgery is pssible but all you can do it brace it and wait.

Sucks Man :(

Grenademan 12-04-2006 07:39 PM

Ouchies. Hope you get workers compensation...:p

Erik 12-05-2006 12:58 AM

I'll share my medical background for this. What you did was tore/sever your tendons and ligaments in your foot. Surgery will bring the ability to move but most likely to 80% You will be out 6-12mo no joke. Surgery will be the best bet. You also broke your ankle so be prepared to have pins, screens, and rods in your foot. If I were you I would come to Northern Michigan Hospital in Petoskey, MI USA since we are in the top 5% in nation for this sort of injury. lol

Chrispy 12-05-2006 01:42 AM

Aww... **** that'll hurt.

Good luck with the surgery and that...

What's your foot like Vixxy at the moment?

Chris_OJB_DF645 --

Chels 12-05-2006 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chris_OJB_DF645
Aww... **** that'll hurt.

Good luck with the surgery and that...

What's your foot like Vixxy at the moment?

Chris_OJB_DF645 --

My foot well the one I destroyed I still limp on it without notice that I am doing it. But I hardly feel any pain.

My other foot that I hurt not to long ago I get pains every now and then. All they did was put me in a special sport brace so I could still play.

katana*GFR* 12-05-2006 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Erik
I'll share my medical background for this. What you did was tore/sever your tendons and ligaments in your foot. Surgery will bring the ability to move but most likely to 80% You will be out 6-12mo no joke. Surgery will be the best bet. You also broke your ankle so be prepared to have pins, screens, and rods in your foot. If I were you I would come to Northern Michigan Hospital in Petoskey, MI USA since we are in the top 5% in nation for this sort of injury. lol
eh, i broke my ankle and dindt got all kind of pins into my feet... It was more like lay down and keep your feet in this position while im putting plaster on it... And then he grabbeb my ankle and twisted it to the right position OUCH!
Broke it twice tho... Both times no metal work into my ankle...

Erik 12-05-2006 03:06 PM

But it depends on the severity of the fracture...trust me.

J-Factor 12-05-2006 05:06 PM

ouch

Terry 12-05-2006 05:23 PM

ouch m8

Mauser 98K 12-06-2006 02:36 PM

lol ,ya should see me try to walk, i hobble around like a pinguin.
did it at home so no work comp fer that.

crazy thing is i have rolled 2 cars and didnt get so much as a scratch and i fall over and boom screwed up my foot, guess i got it just right.

-Tigger- 12-07-2006 11:43 AM

Mauser 98K if u hop about on it the pressure will make the recovery longer..

get crutches..