Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Force (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   [DFX2] Accounts With More Than 2 PCIDs (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=47151)

BigBob 12-01-2012 11:19 PM

Accounts With More Than 2 PCIDs

I'm really curious here....Is it possible to have more than one PCID under one account? The reason I asked was that a certain player that I banned for bad language has two (2) PCIDs and are closly similar. The player's name is "Trunk Monkey" and his PCIDs are: "A4A-86DEFA" and "A-A4A-86DEFA". I did a search on these and the last one came up with "No Results Found".

Trunk Monkey was banned once and somehow he got in the server again, so I banned him a second time. How is he doing this???

Hellfighter 12-02-2012 12:28 AM

i heard some bad player get around the PICD number by generate a fake picd number with in the game

force all to log into novaworld server they can't generate a fake one then i think

all so if a player delete their nw account then go reactive or start it backup as new they may get a new picd number too 100% on that heard only it can change that way

SFCF 12-19-2012 08:17 AM

Question

I have a question:
How to lunch the "activate" when i update my DFX2 to 2.1.3.4 version
Because when i always activate it it goes corrupted.Can anybody can help my?!
I cannot play the multiplayer mode only single player mode.:sad5:

Guest001 01-05-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SFCF (Post 380959)
I have a question:
How to lunch the "activate" when i update my DFX2 to 2.1.3.4 version
Because when i always activate it it goes corrupted.Can anybody can help my?!
I cannot play the multiplayer mode only single player mode.:sad5:

We seem to find that the updater does not work and the current digital download has all the files needed, so...

Don't update it - uninstall and reinstall the game again.

Then Activate only.

you should see v1.7.5.7 written on the bottom right hand side of the game menu.

UPDATE STATUS:
The current game version is 1.7.5.7
The current dfx2.exe file version is 2.0.0.0

Please re-post here and let us know how you go :)

Stwa 01-06-2013 12:06 AM

Hi,

I just recently re-installed DFX2 from the digital download version.

To get the UPDATE.EXE to function properly on my system, I had to "uncheck" the read-only attribute that had been assigned to it.

Then it cycled through its routine, and here is the weird part, I could have sworn it downloaded a "different" version of DFX2.EXE.

Perhaps I am dreaming, but I could have sworn the original DFX2.EXE had a file date in June 2009 with the version number of 2,0,0,0 and the updated exe had a July 24, 2009 file date with the same version number of 2,0,0,0.

Guest001 01-06-2013 05:04 AM

Well run the game and try to go online, I think the versions are only minor server variants, in other words it's all the same.

In the past I have found the Updater (when you got it working) simply runs in a loop anyway.

I've learnt not to use the Updater at all and all is fine especially if you have the latest digital download.

PS
I get my updates for the other Nova games directly from the store.
And there are no updates for DFX2 there at all.

http://www.novalogic.com/updates.asp

SFCF 01-20-2013 06:56 AM

i did everything but nothing happens.
when i start entering the multiplayer mode it stops loading and displaying some annoying messages.i remember the code.here's the code (code:2002)

Guest001 01-20-2013 09:29 AM

It can happen when a user has leftover modded files.
Only login to Novaworld DFX2 servers with a clean install of DFX2 that has no Mods or expansions.
Reboot your router for luck

SFCF 01-21-2013 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stompem (Post 381141)
Well run the game and try to go online, I think the versions are only minor server variants, in other words it's all the same.

In the past I have found the Updater (when you got it working) simply runs in a loop anyway.

I've learnt not to use the Updater at all and all is fine especially if you have the latest digital download.

PS
I get my updates for the other Nova games directly from the store.
And there are no updates for DFX2 there at all.

http://www.novalogic.com/updates.asp

Stomp.I have DFX2 not DFX.your update is for the DFX.

Guest001 01-21-2013 07:05 AM

Do not update dfx2

SFCF 01-30-2013 03:13 AM

But how to get in to the multiplayer mode stomp?if i did not update the game well,What shall i do?

Guest001 01-30-2013 07:49 AM

Just reinstall DFX2 with no updates and and click Activate, wait a few seconds and it will come to a screen saying successful then click Multiplayer and when the login screen appears, log in with your NOVAWORLD2 forum login, (User Account Name - then Password) no serial numbers - just the novaworld2 forum login.

Guest001 01-31-2013 10:03 AM

PS your link doesn't work

SFCF 01-31-2013 11:58 PM

Should i replace the exe with Crack?
Ps.I am still fixing the link.

Guest001 02-01-2013 12:35 AM

No...absolutely not, do not use any sort of crack, what you should do is remove any Mods from the folder and completely reinstall, DFX2 does not need updating, if you update it, it fails .

This is an error but trust me it works straight away without anything but mods or cracks on DFX2 will be detected serverside.

SFCF 02-01-2013 10:30 PM

i'm using sun broadband.but when i enter the multiplayer.the screen display the code 2002 again.What should i do?

Guest001 02-02-2013 12:39 AM

That means your DFX2.exe is not the right one.
Delete the whole install and start again with NO mods

If you mod DFX2 don't put it in your DFX2 folder

Copy to a new folder for Mods.

Repeat - Delete or move the current install and start from scratch.

Install DFX2 and do not update it.

Guest001 02-02-2013 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stompem (Post 381414)
That means your DFX2.exe is not the right one. And/Or your PFF files (the files that hold the game assets) are corrupted!
Delete the whole install and start again with NO mods installed

If you mod DFX2 don't put it in your DFX2 folder

Copy to a new folder for Mods.

Repeat - Delete or move the current install and start from scratch.

Install DFX2 and do not update it.

SFCF 02-02-2013 08:37 PM

thanks for the tips stomp.i will report back if something wrong.:gj:.

Hellfighter 02-03-2013 08:38 PM

Quote:

Q: Dated 5/ 2013
LuckyMurphy asked on

I just bought Delta Force Extreme 2.. It tells me to update but half way through it gives me a error 2002 message and shuts down..???
I just Bought Delta Force Extreme 2 and it wont work with windows 7 (64) It says it needs an update but when I do it gives me a Error 2002 message and shuts Down....?????
====================
A:
Azam K replied on

Forum Moderator

Hi,

I would suggest you to check if the game is compatible with Windows 7, here is the links to check compatibility:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/com...s/default.aspx

You can try installing it in compatibility mode and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/w...ion-of-Windows
Hope it helps.

source: "Click-Here"

think its their server were they host the update , server been bad and it lose data as it NL transfer download

personally i think it has to do with the networking of it! in the cfg file
i could search google for information, but not in the mood at this time.