Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Humor & Jokes (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Don't you think humor and jokes are evil and inspired by Satan ? (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=45809)

VooDoo- 03-05-2011 10:42 AM

cool story, bro.

skinny killer 03-05-2011 01:01 PM

ahahahhahahahahha hahahah ha ha haaahhahah good one!! :haha:

seriously dude, WTF?

Lakie 03-05-2011 02:11 PM

@OP - better go and do some serious praying for forgivness, because the logical fallicy you posted in the first line is probably the funniest joke posted in Humor and Jokes in a long time, the time it took you to post that is time you should have been praying...

skinny killer 03-05-2011 04:08 PM

it's the kind of people like this that make people think that Christianity is one big joke...

Hellfighter 03-05-2011 05:34 PM

wife of a man goes out to buy a butcher knife then use it for cooking, old butcher knife no longer any good.

the husband calls his wife to tell her he'll be very late coming home tonight

later a friends' of the wife calls to tell they be in a humor motel for this weekend and love to spend some time with her and her family, she tell them she coming over to see them soon that night! (her husband not coming home anytime soon anyways)

she get to the motel going to room 312 were her friends staying in, she walk pass one of many room and over hear her husband with some strange women in sexual bleats screaming all type of things! the wife heads home and for gets about her friends totally!

he grasp the butcher knife and lays in wait for her husband in bed acting like she asleep!

now is it the devil work for the butcher knife to been made or use in other manner then it was made for or is it god who OK? it to be use any manner at all!
=============
humor is blessing to use in any manner bad or good it counts on who reads it how they take it.

answer is if you cheat on your wife or girl friend! best be 100 miles from were she staying at!
=============
one Carpenter vs another! who made Jesus Christ cross he was put up on? some say Christ himself who made the cross and others say the roman army made it. is the wood being bad for being use this manner or was it the devil or god ok it?

i hope god ok it totally he use to save people souls, hate to think he was left up there for the devil delight?

only one god were have here it's Mermite! he the best we have here, 2nd place is devildog #1

Mstenger404 03-06-2011 06:45 PM

Hey john, thanks for the laugh, I forgot how funny trolling is.

dave61 03-06-2011 06:54 PM

There was this Priest , and a Rabbi and a Southern baptist preacher walking down the street ....

Btw, stop me if you've heard this before ....

MERMITE 03-06-2011 11:34 PM

How would this post go down in Australia...??????

I dunno mate!...but I'd side with Skinny on this......lol

MERMITE 03-06-2011 11:36 PM

PS
I just heard the POPE has forgiven the Jews for killing Jesus, pity he didn't tell the Nazis
that 50 years ago....lol

Now thats a joke...................LOL

Guest001 03-10-2011 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MERMITE (Post 371797)
How would this post go down in Australia...??????

I dunno mate!...but I'd side with Skinny on this......lol

Don't forget the evil, Lindy and the Dingo jokes...!!!

KU43 03-26-2011 05:27 AM

Take a good look around. God has got to have a sense of humor.

RedrumSalad 04-07-2011 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skinny killer (Post 371784)
it's the kind of people like this that make people think that Christianity is one big joke...

and if jokes are evil...does that mean Christianity is evil? There's something for you to think about.

Hellfighter 04-07-2011 05:00 AM

like black and white

you are a god, father, son and harry potter all roll up as one!

rdecoy 04-29-2011 10:36 PM

Really? I think it depends on the joke.

Guest001 04-30-2011 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obraino (Post 372217)
like black and white

you are a god, father, son and harry potter all roll up as one!

Reruns of reruns

dave61 05-12-2011 04:46 PM

Yep ... laughter is from Satan ...

The Devil is laughting at us all now.

I think the Devil saw me fall down those stairs and is LHAO !

God help me !

skinny killer 05-12-2011 05:53 PM

you no Jesus never drove a car either... I here by declare that driving vehicles is satanic...

Why are ppl still bumping this thread? LOL

dave61 05-12-2011 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skinny killer (Post 372686)
you no Jesus never drove a car either... I here by declare that driving vehicles is satanic...

Why are ppl still bumping this thread? LOL

Because the shear idea that Satan uses laughter to send us to Hell!

Americas' Funniest home videos (AFV) is Satan's tool !

And .. this thread is soooooo laughable !!!

skinny killer 05-13-2011 07:35 AM

Meh what the hell... :p

Hellfighter 05-13-2011 08:39 AM

one who know what Satan does and act mostly are drinking buddy's

i mean pleasure of sin all like it but act like they know no then of it, deep inside they would love it with a devil as a partner. sinner with other sinner have more fun!

dance with the devil and will get burn faster