Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   My first time in handcuffs (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=36769)

*Long* 12-16-2006 07:30 PM

My first time in handcuffs

ok i beated up a kid.
on 12/4/06 2:45 PM a kid kep messin with me then he called me a racial slerb and made fun of me for beiing that. so i grabed my science book and... (make up your imagination)
then his "homies" ran off, he then called me a poser and try tried to hit me. Then my science teacher came in with and called the campus POLICE. the campus cop "arrested" me, and the whole class saw. the kid i beated up started to sware, an cuss at me. the cop took me down to the 8th grade princeapal. he told me i hade to call my mom and tell her what happend. i got suspended for a week and i got another week of after school "D-hall". the kid didn't get in trouble, and worst of all i hade to apoloigeze to him. my mom took my phone away (the realy cool one). took and hid the TV remote. the only way i got to type this up is i told her i was doinh homework. but realy what kid of O.G crys when they get hit? :)

VooDoo- 12-16-2006 08:35 PM

well that's gay that you get two weeks of punishment .. the suspention is worth it .. but the punk you beat the **** out of didn't get in any trouble? that's gay, you should sue him for racism, seriously.

im not trying to sound like a hardass by saying this but being in cuffs and in the back of a cop car with three other people is pure hell, especially during the summer in florida.

Grenademan 12-16-2006 11:04 PM

Stupid idiot homies. They deserved your beating. Too bad you had to apologise. That really does suck balls. Stupid homies....stupid rap...*mumbles on forever*

Thats pretty cowardly how his gang ran off. Bunch of you-know-whats...

*Long* 12-17-2006 02:51 AM

i know i think the school staffs are racics

Lakie 12-17-2006 03:24 AM

Or the school staff dont believe you and you lost all credibility when you decided to assult another student...

katana*GFR* 12-17-2006 04:38 AM

yah, next time make sure someone can back your story up... Well goodluck these 2 weeks.. :D

katana*GFR* 12-17-2006 04:38 AM

yah, next time make sure someone can back your story up... Well goddluck these 2 weeks.. :D

-Tigger- 12-17-2006 06:43 AM

lmao @ suggesting to sue an 8th grader...

Spazz 12-17-2006 10:10 AM

wtf in my school if you get punched in the face you get 2 weeks suspension, doesn't matter if you did anything or not.

-Tigger- 12-17-2006 10:34 AM

in our school if ur in a fight all u get is a lunch time detention lol.. talk about over the top in the US..

Hellfighter 12-17-2006 02:28 PM

sorry i don't agreed what you did is right, i think you gone over broad totally.

reason:
Kids use words and he did not use force.
you reaction to his words is you started a fight? on school ground.

if you were smart about it you handle it by waiting after school yo take care of him.

again really you should have return the favor by calling him a a**hole baby or some other wording.

he can't fight so he use words on you so next time return the Favor with words. you can talk about his famliy or say he doing it in bed with his mother or some other words. get his goat and he be in trouble then. out do him with words

Spazz 12-17-2006 05:14 PM

Let me tell you how the real world works Chief. Let's say he just took the harsh, racial slurs without doing anything in return. The kid would only continue to do the same thing to him for the remainder of the school year. This constant herassment could lead to more problems like low self-esteem and emotional issues. Another option would be to tell a teacher about the bullying. The kid would receive a slap on the wrist and a "never do it again" speech. Revenge for being told on would come next and even more herassment would follow, solving nothing. The final option would be to lay the kid out right there, which is what he did. Sure he'd get suspended, like he did, but let's go over what would happen down the road. The kid would most likely never mess with him again, and his reputation would receive a much needed boost; not to mention his confidence levels. So, in conclusion, layin' the bitch out is always the best option.

.ex. 12-17-2006 05:39 PM

you get suspended for 4 days here for fighting..next time be smart and fight the kid outside of school

Mstenger404 12-17-2006 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Spazz
Let me tell you how the real world works Chief. Let's say he just took the harsh, racial slurs without doing anything in return. The kid would only continue to do the same thing to him for the remainder of the school year. This constant herassment could lead to more problems like low self-esteem and emotional issues. Another option would be to tell a teacher about the bullying. The kid would receive a slap on the wrist and a "never do it again" speech. Revenge for being told on would come next and even more herassment would follow, solving nothing. The final option would be to lay the kid out right there, which is what he did. Sure he'd get suspended, like he did, but let's go over what would happen down the road. The kid would most likely never mess with him again, and his reputation would receive a much needed boost; not to mention his confidence levels. So, in conclusion, layin' the bitch out is always the best option.
that does sound really true, now that long taught him a lesson things will be just fine... except for the school's unequal justice system. or it could be even, he did punch him first...

Perry 12-17-2006 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chief ADFP
say he doing it in bed with his mother or some other words. get his goat and he be in trouble then. out do him with words
Out do him with words? you are just like the 100's other "children" out there... with "your mom" jokes.. "and your mum" etc... grow up.

He battered the kid, just how he should have handled it. The kid won't give him any trouble in the future and if he does, it will just be a round 2 KO again.

Hellfighter 12-19-2006 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Spazz
news flash it is the real world we all live in get use to it.

i can see you going to jail if you really think of fighting it. you never win.

bottom get use to it.

crap i am 46yrs old and serve this great country U.S for 10yrs been to 11 countrys around the world and don't matter were you go, we all see it and live with it. don't break the rules or the law by fighting some one for using words in a bad way. break the law you be going down a path of darkness there be no good end to it.

live a good life and love other's even if they hate you, don't hang around with them then.

if they have bad blood leave them be and move on.

if some one talk crap about my mother in a super bad way i say keep dreaming and move on.
===========================================
you perry you really are clueless who i am, i am no kids i have kill people in my life time in the U.S Army you better get your fact right!!!

i tell it like it is in the real world not some kiddy school ways of thinking ether.

don't know were you get off thinking i am some sickly kid ether.

school or outside the school you get to hear them things from all type of people. i say it again get use to it.

personnally i don't matter what a person skin color is at all, i seen some jerk think other wise best stay away them totally.

godman you think adult never been there gee

in turn i can see a kid who could not get a upper hand in a fight come to school with a gun/rifle and lay him out with one shot. i will never support kids to fight in school at all.