Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   wtf? what is the strangest thing ya have ever learned about yourself? (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39789)

Mauser 98K 09-30-2007 09:35 PM

wtf? what is the strangest thing ya have ever learned about yourself?

i just learnt that in truth im not even supposed to be here.

b4 my mom got preagnant with me she had a miscarrage because she started taking the pill b4 she realised that she was preagnant with what would have been a brother, and she was still taking the pill when she got preagnant with me.

and then i find out that when she was killed in a car wreak because of my dad being drunk and stoned i was supposed to be with them but i was throwing up and had a sour stomach so i was left at home with my grandparents.

and a few year back i got something kindof like a paracite that made it to where i couldnt eat anything for over a month, lost 63lbs b4 they figured out what it was.
it was a paracitic bacteria that is known to kill in third world countries.

and a while back i was helping cut up an old truck cab and after i cut the last brace for the floor i heard a loud pop, didnt think anything of it but after i looked in the support brace in the back of the cab there was a box of 50 22cal and 1 had went off by the heat of the tourch and made a dent in the roof beside my head.

and my 1st wreak i fliped a dodge pickup in the rain 3 times and didnt get a scratch , but where my head was there was a bulge like my head had hit it or something.

and my last wreak i flipped a samurai off a 60ft bluff and if i had hit a little to the left i would have been crushed by a big rock.

im like what the hell am i supposed to do being i keep surviving this stuff.

Chrispy 09-30-2007 09:58 PM

Damn you're lucky...

I really think it's sad when a kid's parents say something like "You're not supposed to be born" or "You're an accident". They might as well not even say it at all...

Chris

teej 09-30-2007 11:00 PM

Wow. I want to shake your hand.

JonM 10-01-2007 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by teej
That's really the only way of putting it.

Hellfighter 10-01-2007 02:32 AM

be more careful on what you be doing and were you be on the road or a work place, be very watchful

try to play it safe, the world is so very unsafe totally to be in.

double check all things

all so keep this in mind, if some one give you a seal metal box and ask for it be cut open by any means! don't mean to use a cutting torch to open it with, saw is better. beside you can never tell what be inside the metal box only have their word its empty never (if it's heavy) can tell if it slip their minds what was in the metal seal box boom

ShArP 10-01-2007 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by teej
this is all i can really say also from what you have all been through...

VooDoo- 10-01-2007 01:01 PM

I should have an identical twin. But because of problems during the pregnancy, and dumb **** decisions made by the doctor, the result was the death of the twin, a very close death of my mother, and for me amniotic band syndrome, which affects both my hands, the top of my left knee, and my second toe on my right foot.

My hands were affected the worse though, you can see the banding on my leg and toe, but barley. All my fingers are there ... except they're half there haha .. only complete ones are my left thumb and index finger... years of corrective surgery they look like they were surgerically removed. No one really notices though .. I don't care if they do. If they judge me on that .. well. **** them.

Obviously I knew about it my whole life, but my parents told me the complete story when I was probably ten ... especially the part about my mom .. that's why I almost killed someone a few years ago when he talked **** about my hands.

I don't like strange .. so I'll say that's the most "unorthodox" thing about myself haha

atholon 10-02-2007 03:36 PM

Hmm, that is some crazy stuff. I have no stories to tell that can compare to that. You should be happy to be alive! :)

Hellfighter 10-02-2007 04:16 PM

i recall when i turn 17 there was more to girl's, then fishing in the local lake.
better then smoking tobacco, going out to a threater, even going out to party all night long.

girl are really fun to play with lol

.DareDevil. 10-05-2007 04:12 AM

I use to be a girl, lmao no j/k!I would say the strangest thing would be that I have a birthmark in my hair, dead in the center mostly.I have blonde hair and the shorted my hair is, the balder and lighter it looks in my head, but the long my hair is, the duller or dark lightish it looks!

HellBoy 10-15-2007 01:42 PM

Ok those are some good stories. Here's mine.

First a bit about myself.

I'm 6'2" 265 lbs. a 15 yr veteran police officer, assigned as breacher to a SRT team. I have an abnormal fear of cotton balls. WTF?!?! I don't get it. I touch those things and I get chills and weirded out. I've beat shot, stabbed, and beaten and survived them all. But cotton freaks me out lol.

My wife says i'm a big pussy because of it. hehe

Spazz 10-15-2007 01:58 PM

zomg!

http://webmineral.com/specimens/Okenite.jpg

lol I'm a dick.

Hellfighter 10-15-2007 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by HellBoy
Ok those are some good stories. Here's mine.

First a bit about myself.

I'm 6'2" 265 lbs. a 15 yr veteran police officer, assigned as breacher to a SRT team. I have an abnormal fear of cotton balls. WTF?!?! I don't get it. I touch those things and I get chills and weirded out. I've beat shot, stabbed, and beaten and survived them all. But cotton freaks me out lol.

My wife says i'm a big pussy because of it. hehe

you asker it right there!

you been to the hospital alot were you relate to the cotton balls they use to clean the gunshots or were you got cutup from bad guys.

in your case you relate to cotton balls bad times in your life. it ok they only eat you when you sleep at night never have any in the bedroom you be ok

on the other hand try pink cotton balls, see if you get the same feel as the white cotton balls

Chrispy 10-15-2007 10:10 PM

I have a fear of harmful things pointed at me - regardless of whether it's gonna be fired or not. Like dicks in my class that make paper pellets and fire them with rubber bands...

I do have awesome peripheral vision - so I know when something's gonna hit me without me seeing them do it...

Chris

atholon 10-15-2007 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Spazz
zomg!

lol I'm a dick.

HAHAHAHAHAHA :D

I saw that comming... 10 points for SPAZZ!!

ShArP 10-16-2007 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Spazz
zomg!

lol I'm a dick.

:asshole:

Quote:

Originally posted by atholon
HAHAHAHAHAHA :D

I saw that comming... 10 points for SPAZZ!!

:whssign:

Hellfighter 10-17-2007 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chrispy
I have a fear of harmful things pointed at me - regardless of whether it's gonna be fired or not. Like dicks in my class that make paper pellets and fire them with rubber bands...

I do have awesome peripheral vision - so I know when somethings gonna hit me without me seeing them do it...

Chris

i know what you mean.

when i was in 9th grade (1974) i had some jerk blowing paper-balls at other, when day a young girl (15yrs old ms Washington) got hit by one and thinking i did it, she turn and stake me with a pencil in the hand! right to the bone.

i still have a black mark in the palm of my hand these day.

hard not to for get something like that.

Mauser 98K 10-17-2007 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chrispy

I do have awesome peripheral vision - so I know when something's gonna hit me without me seeing them do it...

Chris

lol, ya would have hada bad time when i was in school, i used to get the smallest tube i could find, and use the takytape putty and use it as the projectile, i got good enough to hit some1 in the ear at 30ft across the room and leave a bruse, i even went as far as to silence the shooter i had as to not let any1 know who was doing it, i could in my better days shoot a piece of tackytape the size of a pinhead thru 3 piece of knotebook paper at 20ft.

im probably the only person in the 50yr history of my school to make his own bow and arrow out of sticks and dentalfloss at phys-ed and shoot the coach in the butt with it

atholon 10-19-2007 11:26 PM

^---- hence the scary gun name :eek: :guns2:

Mauser 98K 10-20-2007 09:47 PM

lol, i like anything thall hurl things at high speeds and long range.