Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Just a general thought ^^ (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=48036)

City Ace 01-02-2017 02:33 AM

Just a general thought ^^

I was just loitering everywhere in this website and i found that the registered members are about to reach 15,000! Its 14,789 now and every week i see the numbers rise. But the sad fact is that i rarely see a new guy actively taking part in the forums. I mean, why are they simply opening up accounts if they are not interested in the forums :-\ This looks weird for me.

Troy 01-21-2017 12:03 AM

Weapon of choice?

Scott 01-21-2017 07:21 PM

Some of them are spammers and are removed automatically, some people just aren't big on posting...

chopperprop 01-26-2017 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by City Ace (Post 386137)
I was just loitering everywhere in this website and i found that the registered members are about to reach 15,000! Its 14,789 now and every week i see the numbers rise. But the sad fact is that i rarely see a new guy actively taking part in the forums. I mean, why are they simply opening up accounts if they are not interested in the forums :-\ This looks weird for me.

Hello City Ace
Have a great day !!! :clap2:

Guest001 01-28-2017 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by City Ace (Post 386137)

Hi there... I also just happened to be loitering around NHQ with nada to do when I saw your post.

Sorry I must have missed it some how. I usually check out your posts right away City Ace.

One contributing factor to you quandary is people are too busy on Facebook to stay here very long, someone needs to boost it up (NHQ) with interesting topics and multimedia displays... just my opinion.

:bigeek2:

City Ace 01-30-2017 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chopperprop (Post 386223)
Hello City Ace
Have a great day !!! :clap2:

Thats how we should talk with each other. Have a great day to you btw *_*

City Ace 01-30-2017 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stompem (Post 386231)
Hi there... I also just happened to be loitering around NHQ with nada to do when I saw your post.

Sorry I must have missed it some how. I usually check out your posts right away City Ace.

One contributing factor to you quandary is people are too busy on Facebook to stay here very long, someone needs to boost it up (NHQ) with interesting topics and multimedia displays... just my opinion.

:bigeek2:

Yup. Higher interaction with social media is one factor of inactiveness here. But novahq is way better than most forum-based fan related sites i've come in contact with.