Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   last 1 2 post wins (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29502)

Sen 09-22-2006 11:38 PM

For completely random speeches!

~Sgt.Squirmitz~ 09-23-2006 08:54 AM

JOIN US NOW AND FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM!
REMEMBER YOUR HERITAGE

You are not Indonesian just because someone says you are. You were once a citizen of a free land. We were independent for centuries, until we were invaded, wars were started, and our leaders killed. Then the imperialists think they can give us to Java? And suddenly we belong to another country? We did not belong to the imperialists. They could not just give the rest of us to Java and create a country called indonesia.

But they did. And now this Indonesian government tells you what to do! They think they own us.

And their military! Some of their military attacks our innocent people. They destroy homes. They try to intimidate us. They extort money from businesses they pretend to protect. They murder our people. And they tell us to behave. They say that we must listen to the military. And if you don't listen to the military, what do they do? They kill you.

But that isn't enough. The government takes our natural resources. They steal our timber. Our natural gas. And does the money come back to us? No. They keep the money for themselves! The become rich off of our land. They have no right to take what belongs to all of us! They take and take, but all they give is violence.

We can't trust the government. Remember when they said the province of Aceh would have autonomy? We all watched, hoping that Aceh would lead the way for the rest of us. But did Aceh get autonomy? No. They said we would get most of the money from the sale of our resources. But do we? No! Never!

We try to negotiate with them, but they refuse even to discuss our independence. They won't even include the United nations in the negotiations.

They think with anger and they are scared. They are mad that East Timor became independent. And the are scared that Aceh will become independent. They fear more provinces will break away. They should be scared. We will be independent again.

Come join us. The time is now. Suharto is gone. The Indonesian government is weak. We will train you in a safe place and bring you back home to fight for your freedom, and the freedom of your family and your villages. The time is now! The Indonesian military is falling apart. Members of their military have joined us. Even they can see the wrong that is being inflicted on their own people!

We have no choice. We must fight together. We are not terrorists. We are against terrorism. But we will fight for our land. For the freedom we deserve. For independence.

JOIN US NOW AND TOGETHER WE WILL REGAIN FREEDOM.
WE WILL NEVER QUIT.

Sen 09-23-2006 09:25 AM

uhhhhhh..... oookay.

~Sgt.Squirmitz~ 09-24-2006 04:22 AM

tun tuhn tuhn tuhn tuhnt tuhn tuh nuh nuhnt.....

~Sgt.Squirmitz~ 09-26-2006 04:55 AM

You know, sometimes, there's a point where you say, 'This is the guy I am? This is the guy I worked so hard to be?', and you're kinda disappointed. Well, that's why I joined the army. I wanted to make me a little better, and maybe do the same for all those people here, too.

~Sgt.Squirmitz~ 10-01-2006 03:24 AM

Come on, comrades! Let's spam, spam, spam, baby, spam!

Perry 10-01-2006 04:38 AM

this is gay.

i win.

~Sgt.Squirmitz~ 10-01-2006 04:57 AM

Oh, hullo, turk!

Sen 10-01-2006 12:33 PM

GAH!

~Sgt.Squirmitz~ 10-01-2006 10:57 PM

~Sgt.Squirmitz~ 10-02-2006 07:04 AM

They
Will
be
Free

~Sgt.Squirmitz~ 10-03-2006 06:05 AM

I am not a racist, and I will never cease to stand up and fight against the opression of freedom, but I've been dying to know the answer to the following question:

Our Arab brothers have been living in the sweltering heaty hot middle of the Middle-eastern desert for years. But why the bloodey fart are they hairy and not black?

Hellfighter 10-03-2006 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ~Sgt.Squirmitz~
I am not a racist, and I will never cease to stand up and fight against the opression of freedom, but I've been dying to know the answer to the following question:

Our Arab brothers have been living in the sweltering heaty hot middle of the Middle-eastern desert for years. But why the bloodey fart are they hairy and not black?

As a race of people there really no thing as an "Arab people" they are most case a mix of race’s like the USA. Were they having a faith beliefs in a way of life to the extreme some may not agreed to but it’s their way of life style there.

Long ago Meddle eastern countries were really great to go to! Now day most of the places are gone and lost in time do to war over there. A lot of cities are gone no more now days.

by the way they are around us around the world even in China as will. only in the meddle east they have thier holy sites they go to and in their faith totally, were they may go over broad totally. something small to us is way out line for them they kill a lot of people all around the year, in most country this don't go on but in the meddle east they do as they please by their faith.

women most case in old way of life there they are treated as live stock and not as a real person, they are getting more right there but it slow.

if a man and women who are marry to each other! and if the husband no long wish tobe marry to the women they kill them off! for any reason they can make up, most case it been in the news the husband burn the wife live, and they still have slaver over there as will in some areas. its a bet backwards over there but they are catching up on human rights but its like the 1820 there
==========================
Asker there is they sweat a lot and the hair burns off do to the acid in the sweat

Sen 10-03-2006 08:00 PM

Thank you chief for clarifying that in a really unclarified way.

~Sgt.Squirmitz~ 10-04-2006 04:11 AM

I am a true warrior, with a will of iron, a heart of gold, and balls of steel.

~Sgt.Squirmitz~ 10-06-2006 08:57 AM

Flaming **** sets fire on the sky.
The turds fly, one hits your face.

Face of a turd.
Large African C.R.O.C.O.D.I.L.E.S. lurking in every corner.
Mahmoud says, 'Your pant zipper is open.'
I say, 'look upon the toilette bowl, ye piece of sheep.'
Rabbit Cordobis.
Russle Touleaux.
This is your fate.
This is your destiny.

Hair grows on your arse.

This is almost desperately god-awful.

~Sgt.Squirmitz~ 10-09-2006 08:16 AM

hello?

Sen 10-09-2006 07:22 PM

Keep it down, I'm sleeping.