Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Force (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   DF:BHD Full Version Bug Report (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6955)

Steve 03-29-2003 09:43 AM

DF:BHD Full Version Bug Report

hiho

Please post any bugs you have found in the full version of DF:BHD.

it would be very useful when posting if you say which version you are using when the bug occurs (1.0 etc).

Also if you have for example a graphical bug, please say what kind of graphics card you have (also driver versions will be useful).

This thread will help us identify common problems and will also help other people out.

Hayzee 03-31-2003 06:51 AM

Bugs..... I think

I have the full unlocked med, but the following things don't seem to work

1) Changing the Dawn/dusk/day doesnt change a thing. The only one's that are different are day and night

2)Weather - No rain or snow etc

Also I only seem to be able to add 4 custom maps to my server rotation ?

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Hz

Pacman <|SC|> 03-31-2003 08:43 AM

Umm you want snow in Somalia ???

Hayzee 03-31-2003 01:37 PM

You mean I'm the only one who wants it :D

not too bothered, just if these features are there, then surely they should work.

hz

Hellfighter 03-31-2003 05:53 PM

battlefield are everything one don't plain on.
they do have 4-season too

Hayzee 03-31-2003 06:13 PM

Think I've sussed my probs anyway....
You have to use the DAWN/DUSK/DAY in capitals not lower case to get them to work.

Also I think my file names were too long... and that why they didn't appear in the list

thks
hz

CapN'C*cksucker 03-31-2003 10:02 PM

There's a wall glitch in one of the buildings. One of the guys from my squad found it on accident the other night. I'll post later with the map name and the building containing the glitch if someone hasn't beaten me too it.

Hellfighter 03-31-2003 11:22 PM

add in a chainge link fence inside the wall that wall patch the hole in it so no one can go thur-it or in some case's a wall lower down so no one can lay low to use the glitch

CapN'C*cksucker 03-31-2003 11:32 PM

Well, I don't want to fix it. Nor should I have to. I'm just saying it's there.

Boomer_V1A 04-01-2003 10:27 AM

BHD server punting

As posted in another thread, i experience that our server is autopunting all players after 10 seconds.

The server got the latest update; v.1.1.0.10 and is hosting on a 10 Mbit connection. I did not have this problem on v.1.0.0.5

The PC only got 256 MB RAM and using Win XP. Could this be a problem....??

Zed*QSD* 04-01-2003 12:38 PM

There are also players with this problem.

They get punted after 5 secs or so.

AirDeath 04-01-2003 01:29 PM

I am one of them...:D :D

H͆MÅÑ«§WM» 04-02-2003 11:28 AM

Auto-Punting

Yes! I too have this problem! §WM server 1 has been down since updating dfbhd. I did a little testing and it works just fine right out of the box. When I patch it the server will auto-boot people about three seconds after they arrive. They had another update last night, but that didn't solve the punting problem. But, in true Novalogic style, they put the game out THEN patch the crap out of it just like all the other Delta Force titles lol. Two updates in the FIRST week its been out. :eek: jeez! Hope they fix it soon! I've sent them two or three emails, but no replys yet.

Nightcrawler 04-03-2003 02:50 AM

Auto Punting Problem

Hi,

I saw that some people got same problem i have of autopunting when arrive to server....I got this problem with the update version 1.1.0.10 .......And this is for all the server that i try to join...it autopunted me about 5 sec after arrive...I got a AMD Athlon 1.2ghz Nvidia Riva TNT2 Model 64 Pro video card with the latest driver, Directx 9.0, winME.....and i have to go back to v1.0.0.5 to play the game cause i like it.....so Novalogic have to do something about this autopunting problem......or if some1 can help me solve it let me know...

MattUSMC67 04-04-2003 02:22 PM

Random crashes just after login to nova world. It usually crashes when I hit the game servers link or when I hit to sort by ping or number of players. All games run fine on my comp so I dont think its my comp.

My Specs:

Winxp
P4G8X mother board with P42.53
Geforce 4 TI 4800 43.5 drivers
512mb PC3500 DDR memory

Hellfighter 04-04-2003 10:38 PM

:confused:Windows Xp has a firewall you need did to disable it. i beleave and the punting/boot every one should stop.

if the windows xp don't know them it will disconnect them from your server. (Panther has this info i beleave)
i not too clear on this firewall to much but do remember something about it.
==========================================
about skin's a bet info:
also if they are try to use skin and it not enable they get punted out automatic (this is normal):confused:

Steve 04-05-2003 04:46 AM

when this is happening there is a log file which shows the reason why. it looks like the anti cheat thing is going nuts :/

ÍñÐøM¡Ñ士§WM» 04-06-2003 05:34 PM

Well, not everyone is using XP that has had this problem. Some that I know of are using Windows2000 AND meet all the system requirements yet are still booted 3 seconds after joining an "updated" (1.1.0) game. If it were a firewall issue, it should have showed up before the patch anyway... (it still uses the same ports). I wish someone would find and post the answer to this problem soon... (I'm actually trying to fix it myself... heh...so if I manage to get someone on with my tinkering, I'll post about it again...)

pigsooie 04-07-2003 12:54 PM

Soldiers faces are green or gold.Terrain is tearing and white in places.

Wildman GS 04-07-2003 03:29 PM

Howdy All.....Thought Id add my name to the growing list of people getting auto punted AFTER updating to v.10 ..... Im on 2000 with my firewall turned off.... So, there is a bigger issue here with Nova's newest patch.....

So that I can try out BHD, does anyone have the previous patch to v.10 . Seems when I play it out of the box, I can only see a few servers ....it that the Demo room that Im seeing?

Some of y'all have good relations with Nova..In that they are not responding to this latest problem or inquiries could you let them know about it and find out if a fix is coming.....Im about to return this to the place i purchased the game for a refund and buy either 1942 or MOH.....

Happy Trails.