Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Life with Mermite part 16b (afore Xames) (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=44531)

MERMITE 11-26-2009 12:58 AM

Life with Mermite part 16b (afore Xames)

Many people neg me on carrying to many weapons, or even carrying a weapon, but life down here in the tropics is er....different to main street new york or back street london, I lived in both an baby tis tame...tis tame,
it's hot here, thats 35_38c (95 - 101f) thats easy, but it's the humidity that kills, see you at 100f @ 85% humidity, and watch you go tropo!!!
along with the snakes the crocs the spiders the BUGS, then someone pulls a knife on you in the supermarket car park, a mugger so dumb a cctv camera above my head, and the dumb@ss with the very short fuse, but he don't know I have a shorter fuse, or I have a case pending, and am a local hero, or blah blah.... wack him, wack him again, sh#t he's moving.... WACK him again.
The wife runs up,...an screams, and screams, and nags and nags, all I could say is..if the guy had any brains he'd mug us before we went into the supermarket....dumb, real dumb, the manager drops a box of beer in my boot
the wife reminds me its not a game, and the cops?... I'll be playing pool with them to nite, and the mugger's family, who cares, I'll be doing the same to his son in 10 years, life is sweet, but still has it's moments....

"M"

Xx_jet_xX 11-26-2009 07:36 AM

And please do tell us what the moral to the story is?

Sen 12-01-2009 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MERMITE (Post 358535)
Many people neg me on carrying to many weapons, or even carrying a weapon, but life down here in the tropics is er....different to main street new york or back street london, I lived in both an baby tis tame...tis tame,
it's hot here, thats 35_38c (95 - 101f) thats easy, but it's the humidity that kills, see you at 100f @ 85% humidity, and watch you go tropo!!!
along with the snakes the crocs the spiders the BUGS, then someone pulls a knife on you in the supermarket car park, a mugger so dumb a cctv camera above my head, and the dumb@ss with the very short fuse, but he don't know I have a shorter fuse, or I have a case pending, and am a local hero, or blah blah.... wack him, wack him again, sh#t he's moving.... WACK him again.
The wife runs up,...an screams, and screams, and nags and nags, all I could say is..if the guy had any brains he'd mug us before we went into the supermarket....dumb, real dumb, the manager drops a box of beer in my boot
the wife reminds me its not a game, and the cops?... I'll be playing pool with them to nite, and the mugger's family, who cares, I'll be doing the same to his son in 10 years, life is sweet, but still has it's moments....

"M"

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...olstorybro.jpg

katana*GFR* 12-02-2009 10:13 AM

You might need some of this:
http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/on-l...-0-0-0-0-0.jpg

skinny killer 12-02-2009 10:29 AM

LOL, you make it sound like the U.S. is a walk in the park.............. lets see, I've had a hunter pull loaded a gun on my sister in the middle of the woods, I've had my own neighbor come up about 200 feet away from my house at pitch black night and fire a full clip from 9mm pistol towards the house for no reason. I've had people snooping around my house and I had some guy barge into my house screaming HEEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO while I was doing so mapping work on the computer. lucky I had my gun next to me with a clip in it. I didn't let the guy see me, I just let him leave.

and you can't rely on the police anymore, one night, there was someone firing a shot gun at night not far from my house, I called the police and they were afraid to get out of their police cars because it was raining and didn't want to the there stupid shoes muddy. can you believe that?????

so that's why I always have my gun with me, the police won't do the job so you'll have to do it yourself if someone tries any funny buisness on you..

GeeFuss 12-02-2009 03:01 PM

why was this moved to spam? its def not spam...[/sarcasm]

Hellfighter 12-02-2009 04:59 PM

oppsss
did i do a booboo

atholon 12-02-2009 05:29 PM

haha

Sen 12-02-2009 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katana*GFR* (Post 358755)

Or this.
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...1/Picture1.png
LOTS of this.

Sam 12-02-2009 05:47 PM

i agree with GeeFuss

Matt 12-02-2009 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by William (Post 358760)
oppsss
did i do a booboo

Actually I did it. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by skinny killer (Post 358756)
LOL, you make it sound like the U.S. is a walk in the park.............. lets see, I've had a hunter pull loaded a gun on my sister in the middle of the woods, I've had my own neighbor come up about 200 feet away from my house at pitch black night and fire a full clip from 9mm pistol towards the house for no reason. I've had people snooping around my house and I had some guy barge into my house screaming HEEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO while I was doing so mapping work on the computer. lucky I had my gun next to me with a clip in it. I didn't let the guy see me, I just let him leave.

and you can't rely on the police anymore, one night, there was someone firing a shot gun at night not far from my house, I called the police and they were afraid to get out of their police cars because it was raining and didn't want to the there stupid shoes muddy. can you believe that?????

so that's why I always have my gun with me, the police won't do the job so you'll have to do it yourself if someone tries any funny buisness on you..

And I call bull**** lol.

ShArP 12-02-2009 08:12 PM

tis def not spam

tis post teh pwning

skinny killer 12-02-2009 08:29 PM

actually what I posted isn't BS....... you can ask my sister. I wasn't there when it happened to her but some hunter that was hunting on our land held her at gun point.......

and yes some idiot really did burst into my house screaming hello. the police found the guy and he claimed to be looking for a construction site. but how stupid could you be to just bust into someones house without knocking and walk around saying "Hello, anyone here!?!?!"

and the guy who fired the pistol is my neighbor down the road. you see, we have a creek, half of his land in on one side and half is on the other side. he needed a way to get across the creek so he built a ford. he didn't use big enough pipes in the ford so it flooded our half of the creek that runs thru our land. so we got some people in on it to make him tear it down by law (cuz it's illegal to dam a creek). ever sense then he's been a real jerk. some times when he drives past our house he holds his horn down. even at night when we're trying to sleep.

.Simon. 12-03-2009 03:59 AM

Your daughter? I thought you were 17? Am i missing something?

skinny killer 12-03-2009 09:48 AM

Dam, I meant to say sister. LOLOLOL!!!!!!

There I edited it......... just wanting toi make sure you were paying attention. :D

GeeFuss 12-03-2009 11:07 AM

sounds like a nice steaming pile of bs.

.Simon. 12-03-2009 12:27 PM

Hell yeah

Sen 12-03-2009 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeFuss (Post 358785)
sounds like a nice steaming pile of bs.

Welcome to the Spam forum.

atholon 12-03-2009 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sen (Post 358791)
Welcome to the Spam forum.

:trink:

skinny killer 12-03-2009 12:53 PM

LOL well then I guess my life is BS. if you don't believe it then that's your problem. but skinny killer does not BS......