Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Force (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   im banned from 2 servers.........FOR NO RESON!!!!!!! (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=35912)

Lt.Hamster NS 09-10-2006 01:02 PM

im banned from 2 servers.........FOR NO RESON!!!!!!!

hey guys im very mad im banned from 2 servers because of "cheating" and i dont cheat ask the server *LID they will tell u guys all about me. I DONT CHEAT! and i got banned. the servers are 365TH and JT

katana*GFR* 09-10-2006 01:50 PM

Maybe you should contact them? After all, if they have servers, my guess is they have a forum also.

-Tigger- 09-10-2006 02:23 PM

i agree with katana, we cant do anything m8.. best 2 contact them and discuss it

Lt.Hamster NS 09-10-2006 04:39 PM

yes but i dont know there websites

katana*GFR* 09-10-2006 05:14 PM

Then i think we can't help you any further also. I don't have BHD installed so i can't go in and ask for there site / forum url.
But maybe you were kicked only? Have you try'd to get back on there?

Lt.Hamster NS 09-10-2006 05:19 PM

yea i tryed getting in host wont allow me in

col_jpalsPHIL 09-11-2006 09:42 PM

dont worry Lt. Hamster. i always play in that server (365th), i'll play today.the 365th always advertise their webpage on gameplay. and Katana was right, u can make appeal to them on the forum.

Well..... u just have to wait!

"Dont be happy with the things u have that cannot contribute to world peace"

katana*GFR* 09-14-2006 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by col_jpalsPHIL
dont worry Lt. Hamster. i always play in that server (365th), i'll play today.the 365th always advertise their webpage on gameplay. and Katana was right, u can make appeal to them on the forum.

Well..... u just have to wait!

Well problem almost solved i guess. Thanks col_jpalsPHIL for helping out. :gj:

col_jpalsPHIL 09-17-2006 10:35 PM

the long wait is over!...my apology Lt. Hamster. I was on a vacation these few days. That's y i replied too late. But well....... here it is:

www.365dwd.com

sign in first so that u can post! so that's it... i'll see u on the battlefield.

Lip A Girl 09-29-2006 09:08 AM

Well

I talked to them and they sed they dont know why you are band from the server try reseting you internet completly and change your ip adress and clean out your computer with CCleaner CCleaner.com
and clean out your junk scan for viruses on your computer with PC-cillin Internet Security 2007 Version 15.0 and they try again. Chears Lip :)

CU KrazyKloun 10-09-2006 10:37 PM

check us out

HI LT.....
Come check out the civil unrest server, if you have a fair game we welcome the new face and bring some friends. Also check out our website: www.civilunrest-hq.net , reg and please post what ya think.

Hellfighter 10-11-2006 04:52 AM

CCleaner.com cleaner or any other system cleaner you must watchout and don't deleted tmp files or BK a lot of programs store backup data in these file to repair if need be, special name.tmp files. never delete them at all. not the same as temp files for internet files are not the same.

a lot Antivirus programs use tmp file to store data for backup into as will as a lot of other programs too.

you unstill something and see a repair option to use and these temp files are no more you get a error from it. never remove .bk or .tmp files unless you really know what one they are don't remove them or delete them at all.

if you really need space on your hard drive go out buy another Hard drive to add to your system there are so many ways you can add-in a new hard drive to your system.

there is the PCI card to add new IDE or SATA connection to use to add-in new hard drive, maybe a laptop is limited in this don't know my self

.DareDevil. 10-18-2006 02:25 AM

Re: Well

Quote:

Originally posted by Lip A Girl
I talked to them and they sed they dont know why you are band from the server try reseting you internet completly and change your ip adress and clean out your computer with CCleaner CCleaner.com
and clean out your junk scan for viruses on your computer with PC-cillin Internet Security 2007 Version 15.0 and they try again. Chears Lip :)

IP Changing will get you back into any server even if banned.Its easy to change your ip also!

*Long* 11-15-2006 07:33 PM

yeah i was banned there too just fors saying as... not like the other way but like as if. they said i "abbrevated" a cuss word.
ch those guys are dumb... you get the point

katana*GFR* 11-16-2006 01:03 AM

Re: Re: Well

Quote:

Originally posted by ÐÅR€Ð€V¡£=CP=
IP Changing will get you back into any server even if banned.Its easy to change your ip also!
Not if you have a static IP like me, and if i want a change of IP i have to phone my ISP and have a bloody good reason why i want another IP.....
The only way i see you can evade a ban is goign through Proxy's and that sucks for playing games if you dont set them up straight.

.DareDevil. 11-16-2006 02:24 PM

True!Which most of the cheats i have noticed dont use statics due to i have seen several come back in, less than 5-10 minutes.