Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Force (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   exp and team sabre? (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13047)

The Jerk 01-23-2004 09:38 PM

exp and team sabre?

does anyone know yet if you can use the exp mod while playing team sabre.alot of cool stuff in each one,im hoping to use it all together.

Hellfighter 01-24-2004 03:13 AM

will major headack is working on it, NL did that update it push EXP-BHD out the windows for now till it to be updated you should hold off using it till its working good and updated.

its normal for any update done to the game other items or plugins programs they to have to be updated to the times,

good sample:
1.) DF-Fav for BHD need to be updated
2.) Remote host option.
3.) Exp-BHD Mod
4.) as you seen DFBHD had to be updated to use DFBHD/TS for it.
5.) DFBHD/TS it to need to be updated all so.
6.) you will find other great items thats needs to updated this is normal.

everything has to be able to work together and no error so there be a some change's to something. i unstill EXP-BHD when it fix io get it again. i did save the main file so maybe there be a update to it if so then restill it back in and add the patch to it.

i am hoping DF:BHD / Team Sabra mod tool be out in 2weeks i hope or sooner

The Jerk 01-24-2004 04:26 PM

thanks chief

Eagle_Eye 01-26-2004 08:18 PM

OK, I'd like to point out the Fact...EXP is compatable with TS to the fact that they can be installed together...with no conflicts.

They do not however support each other...not yet anyway..

If you want to run EXP..use the EXP icon and do not try to use any TS maps...they are not compatable..

If you want to run TS, use the BHD icon and do not run any EXP maps, they are not compatable...

If you run TS in Multi player , then want to use EXp, make sure you exit with a standard BHD charcter and weapon, otherwise, when you enter a MP game in EXP, your game will crash, cos the TS characters and weapons are not available.

Regards
Eagel Eye
Terranova Member

Hellfighter 01-26-2004 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Eagle_Eye
OK, I'd like to point out the Fact...EXP is compatable with TS to the fact that they can be installed together...with no conflicts.

They do not however support each other...not yet anyway..

If you want to run EXP..use the EXP icon and do not try to use any TS maps...they are not compatable..

If you want to run TS, use the BHD icon and do not run any EXP maps, they are not compatable...

If you run TS in Multi player , then want to use EXp, make sure you exit with a standard BHD charcter and weapon, otherwise, when you enter a MP game in EXP, your game will crash, cos the TS characters and weapons are not available.

Regards
Eagel Eye
Terranova Member

thanks for that great information i'll wait till they are support each other and all the bugs are fix.

FUÑÑY (*¿*) 02-06-2004 06:12 PM

Quote:

"The application or DLL C:\Program Files\Novalogic/Delta Force Black Hawk Down\Browse.dll is not a valid windows image. Please check this againstyour instalation diskettes"
is this why i keep getting this message ?

and if so how do i open the game if it doesn't recognoze the BHDTS.exe command icon?