Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Battlefield / Bad Company (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=288)
-   -   Battlefield 2 (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40861)

HyperCStar 03-26-2008 08:34 AM

Battlefield 2

BattleField 2 Is A Good Graphix Game Between USMC, MEC, And CHINA. SPECIAL FORCES: SAS, SPETSNAZ, USNAVY SEAL,
MEC SF. Cool Game i Give It A: 5 STAR Thanks.

priji 04-02-2008 05:20 AM

I love novahq :D

katana*GFR* 04-02-2008 09:46 AM

ffs quit spamming.. And priji you need to reread the rules.. buh Bey

Stephen 04-02-2008 09:50 AM

priji you only warning read the rules and don't ask or post free game links for hacked games. i just changed your post but next time it will be a bann.

HyperCStar 04-29-2008 10:12 AM

aw... i thought you replide... grrr!

atholon 04-29-2008 10:23 AM

I have the Complete Collection.. gunna play it later on this week.

HyperCStar 05-05-2008 06:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by atholon
I have the Complete Collection.. gunna play it later on this week.
I had the complete collection but it didnt work. (I bought it cause i lost my BF2 Disk) I Brought it back to the shop Cause It Sais Please Ensure The BF2 Install Disk Is In The Drive. I Got Good Luck & Bad Luck, I Found the bf2 Disk under the printer, Installed it and,Please Ensure The BF2 Install Disk Is In The Drive I tried it on my bros computer it worked. Any ideas????
I SHOULD OF KEPT THE FULL EDITION...

katana*GFR* 05-05-2008 08:04 AM

And now in sentences that do make sence?
I'll suggest a basic course in english and a basic PC course in the meantime

HyperCStar 05-11-2008 10:16 AM

God all the DVD Rom games dont work... I Formated my comp 5 months from now..........................................

Hellfighter 05-14-2008 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by HyperCStar
God all the DVD Rom games dont work... I Formated my comp 5 months from now..........................................
uninstall your DVD drive and restart the system, windows will see it as a new drive added to the system after it restarts and load up to log-in screen.

could mean your DVD-Drive is bad.

there was no need to redo windows ether, if you only getting that error about the DVD drive.

PS if the Disc drive have "DVD logo" on it then it was made for DVD! other wise it only for CDs only and can't read a DVD

good way to know if it can even read any dvd put a DVD-Movie in then play it see what happens.

uninstall a DVD/CD Drive
1.) right click-on "My Computer" (on desktop or control panel area) then select "Manage" then select "Device Manager".
2.) look down the listing see "DVD/CD-Rom Drive "click-on the + sign next to it.
3.) you should see your DVD-Drive there if so then right click-on it then select "Uninstall" it may ask you really like to uninstall click-on yes or ok.

you may get a message you need to restart system its ok

as windows restarts back to the load screen it will reinstall the DVD Drive and all the drivers for it. thats it

a note only: some older DVD-Drives were made for Windows 98/98SE/ME may not work with Windows 2000, Xp, Vista they are build old stander and hardware DVD or CD may not have newer flash drives for them. you should check with the maker of the disc drives see if they have a new flash drive made for it.

Grenademan 05-15-2008 02:30 AM

You should know better than to encourage them, Chief.

wildturkey 05-16-2008 07:19 AM

well as some now i had cod4 but could not get it to work so i got bf2 complete collection instead not bad still trying to figure it out in single player but ya i like it good game

HyperCStar 05-16-2008 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by William
uninstall your DVD drive and restart the system, windows will see it as a new drive added to the system after it restarts and load up to log-in screen.

could mean your DVD-Drive is bad.

there was no need to redo windows ether, if you only getting that error about the DVD drive.

PS if the Disc drive have "DVD logo" on it then it was made for DVD! other wise it only for CDs only and can't read a DVD

good way to know if it can even read any dvd put a DVD-Movie in then play it see what happens.

uninstall a DVD/CD Drive
1.) right click-on "My Computer" (on desktop or control panel area) then select "Manage" then select "Device Manager".
2.) look down the listing see "DVD/CD-Rom Drive "click-on the + sign next to it.
3.) you should see your DVD-Drive there if so then right click-on it then select "Uninstall" it may ask you really like to uninstall click-on yes or ok.

you may get a message you need to restart system its ok

as windows restarts back to the load screen it will reinstall the DVD Drive and all the drivers for it. thats it

a note only: some older DVD-Drives were made for Windows 98/98SE/ME may not work with Windows 2000, Xp, Vista they are build old stander and hardware DVD or CD may not have newer flash drives for them. you should check with the maker of the disc drives see if they have a new flash drive made for it.

I ment I formated my computer THEN the problems started. I was all playing Battlefield2, FIFA08 and stuff

skinny killer 05-16-2008 11:01 AM

wildturky,

still figuring out Singleplayer? hehe it's the same as MP m8. ;) that's what I love about BF2. it has artifical multiplayer. the bots work on their own without the help of events or watpoints. so it's like playing with other human players. and that (unlike story based SP) makes the game last for ever. had mine for about 2 years and I can still play 2 or 3 rounds a day and never get board. it's just never-ending fun. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

HyperCStar 05-19-2008 10:11 AM

BF2 is a good game. But because i have Windows 2000, its not as good as it looks. I Have never played the booster packs, but i want Euro Force SO badly. but cuz my drives dont work, I cant play battlefield 2 alltogether.
i wish it could, but it cant.

skinny killer 05-19-2008 05:06 PM

Euro Force was pretty good. I loved the new vehicles. and the flyable little birds with miniguns that you could fire while flying yourself was very cool. the best map on it was the one where you're fighting on the great wall of china, very action packed. but it's nothing you couldn't find on a simple 600MB mod. the armored fury was really goood to. :)

another good thing about BF2 is the great selection of animations. the way the players move and the way the engine is set up allows mashinima (making movies with games and animated characters) makers to get creative with there movie making. and the Battlerecorder tool is also great for mashinima makers.

atholon 05-22-2008 06:30 PM

It is lags like *(##$ and gives you connection interrupted all the time.

Sure hope COD4 doesn`t.

skinny killer 05-22-2008 06:51 PM

couldn't help you on the COD4. don't know if it does it or not cuz my internet isn't fast enough to play any kind of MP. which sucks out loud!!!!!!

HyperCStar 05-24-2008 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by William

I didnt redo my comp for that, it was trogend and after i formated, DVD ROM drives dont work, It used to but now its not!

atholon 05-29-2008 08:36 PM

I am getting kind of bored of Multi-Noobs so I am mainly playing Single Player on BF2

Maybe I will get into coop more.