Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   arg not agin... (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=36977)

Steve 01-02-2007 03:19 PM

arg not agin...

think i just ate some bad chicken... again. last time was 2 weeks ago and it took less than 20 minutes to make its way all the way through me! :eek: :D

this time the chicken had some spicy coating so i'm not sure, but it tasted a little funny and ive got stomach ache :(

teej 01-02-2007 03:36 PM

make sure you dont get the sit and stand motion confused, that can equal to a unimaginable mess.

DevilDog#1 01-02-2007 05:33 PM

Try having some other kind of white meat? Maybe you're not a chicken person :D

Hellfighter 01-02-2007 08:44 PM

if your side start to feel really hard in some area (painful). go to the hospital and talk with the people there.

i eat some bad chicken some time ago had food poison from it, they use bad eggs in the food or the chicken meat was bad there was like 8-ppl gone in that night

Chels 01-02-2007 09:21 PM

I have had food poisoning and alcohol poisoning

Neither is good

When I had food poisoning I could barely breath and my sideshurt so mad i also sweat and couldnt help but cry i was in so much pain but i was also cold :S

Chrispy 01-02-2007 10:58 PM

If you're at a bar and you're gonna go for a feces ejectulation (toilet drop) don't leave your cup on teh table; peoples will spike it up. ;)

Chris :D

Mauser 98K 01-02-2007 11:02 PM

dang hope ya get to feeling better.

ive never had food poisoning but have had a paracitic bacteria that i lost over 38lbs and bout died.

word of advice cook the stuff you eat in the woods, lol.

VooDoo- 01-03-2007 12:01 AM

one time i took 10 laxatives ..

and i thought i had to fart ...

but i was wrong ..

Scott 01-03-2007 01:27 AM

first time I came to canada I ate at mcdonalds and had some fun later that night.. the ketchup here is weird.

Spazz 01-03-2007 04:30 PM

lol @ voodoo

Matt 01-03-2007 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chris_OJB_DF645
If you're at a bar and you're gonna go for a feces ejectulation (toilet drop) don't leave your cup on teh table; peoples will spike it up. ;)

lol thanks for the advice chris

Stephen 01-04-2007 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chris_OJB_DF645

don't know where u drink at but if i where u i wouldn't drink there anymore.

Chrispy 01-04-2007 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Killerbee
don't know where u drink at but if i where u i wouldn't drink there anymore.
Same here.

Chris

Hellfighter 01-04-2007 04:09 PM

don't know about you chris, underage drinking is ok were you live in that part of the world.

food poisoning i was only sore on my sides it did not hurt a lot or a lot of pain to it. i sweated a lot and had cold chills about it. i was in it for 11Pm till 6am gone to the hospital to check in.

alcohol poisoning? what from home made white lighten alcohol? its happens part of the norm if you don't wish to bye the name brand you get what you pay for and some.