Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Force (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Best DF2 squads (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11246)

Bustin 03-27-2004 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by [T·Ï³]
HAHA FUNNY ??S3?? LOL

ure lookin at best rite now: G-Unit, BoD, =RAF=, SToD
old skoolers: *FF, [JAG] *Fi, ~Wolf

and ure talking bout HAE and S3..boy are u a idiot?

rofl you're a trip...

teej 03-27-2004 10:09 AM

some links plz?

atholon 04-11-2004 06:29 PM

Quote:

no we are the good aow...........all out war we are tkoth and tdm......not s&d the other noobs stole our name so we are gonna match them
Good they are fags that accuse everyone and everything of cheating with no proof, they went and accused ECO, TR and SYN of cheating with no SS.
I hope you kick their trash. I like the name but hate the people in their squad.

teej 04-11-2004 07:35 PM

ne 1 no -sin- website

atholon 04-12-2004 12:01 AM

??? I am at a blank.

teej 04-12-2004 02:09 AM

whats -sin- website

_Z_ 04-12-2004 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by atholon
Good they are fags that accuse everyone and everything of cheating with no proof, they went and accused ECO, TR and SYN of cheating with no SS.
I hope you kick their trash. I like the name but hate the people in their squad.

Agreed, GMG really ****ed it up. We settled it though, and he apologized.

Well, you have to specify when you ask about top squads, you should as for the different game types. In Search and Destroy, I would say top squads are SoS, DFG. :TR: is a very good squad, but I wouldnt clasify ourselves as a Top squad. We are pretty decent though. I dont play TDM often, but one of the top ones, I would have to agree with the guy that said Hierarchy ( *][-][ ) and SToD.

Nike/^POD^\ 04-21-2004 10:57 PM

df2 squad

the best TDM in order is SM, gu, poh,][-][, sin, wor.

Stod, BOD, Ltk have retired

I don't know any sites sorry

atholon 04-22-2004 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by _Z_
Agreed, GMG really ****ed it up. We settled it though, and he apologized.

GMG never appologized to ECO, not even when Hunter asked for one.

RageSoL 04-26-2004 06:52 PM

Damn i would think u would see *=SoL=* in one of the best S&D squads lol just wooped TWB a good one yesterday haha... Yea HAE was the best, haha yea bustin i would be on it right now still if u didnt quit off of it cause plasma was being a little girl , u should have kicked him off of the squad bro, yea this is Faclon/spitfire/saturn HAE damn bustin made me change my name every day haha. Look into SoL as being the top contender in the BFL "Black Flag League." S&D league, lasts 20 weeks, matches start may15th day after Lord of the rings 3 come out hahaha!

RageSoL 04-26-2004 07:10 PM

www.sol-df2.tk sol's website

WarriorThiefWT 04-28-2004 09:04 AM

~WT is the best! WarriorThieves

atholon 04-28-2004 05:25 PM

Never heard of em :P

xulo 05-20-2004 01:21 PM

DF2 is the best man. :D. Well.. wat's the best squad? i think umm..... there was *FF, atv. but now, they gone, but there are still some FF players around. Gunit is great, but there are too much new squads coming up. so gunit is not dat famous anymore. wat about SToD? i didnt see them play around for a long time. so i'd choose... umm.. i duno lol. *sm owns, but now, i dunno. [cs] is not bad at all. so does es, 2k, PoH, and wor. wor got some kool players now, anywayz. they all owns......

DF2 is the best man. :D. Well.. wat's the best squad? i think umm..... there was *FF, atv. but now, they gone, but there are still some FF players around. Gunit is great, but there are too much new squads coming up. so gunit is not dat famous anymore. wat about SToD? i didnt see them play around for a long time. so i'd choose... umm.. i duno lol. *sm owns, but now, i dunno. [cs] is not bad at all. so does es, 2k, PoH, and wor. wor got some kool players now, anywayz. they all owns......

§*~|Ç|~ 05-20-2004 01:36 PM

Don't mean too sound arrogant or cocky, but when it comes to Sniper Squads.........Core has no match.......:D
We may even start doing matches with your autos vs. our .50s
come to www.geocities.com/coresnipers too take a look:eek:

-Tigger- 05-20-2004 03:56 PM

shame i dont play df2 anymore....

kupa 05-23-2004 11:40 PM

i been playin DF2 for more than 4 years...Ive seen a lot of good squads like the ones that you all have said..Ive been on a few good ones.

atholon 05-24-2004 09:27 AM

SOL is a good squad :D But have you beaten AS and KYA?