Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I'm so sick and so mad... (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=26811)

Dr. Bullet 06-14-2005 04:05 PM

I'm so sick and so mad...

Just found out something completely nasty and appalling. The 26th, there is going to be a Gay "Pride" Parade in OKC.

This is so sickening. I haven't decided on my plan of action yet. Maybe I'll bury myself in a video game, maybe I'll write a few scathing letters...who knows in these uncertain times?:D

DevilDog#1 06-14-2005 04:07 PM

Live and let live. ;)

As long as they don't bug ya don't bug them. :)

Trojan 06-14-2005 04:07 PM

lmfao, get the sniper rifle out.

DevilDog#1 06-14-2005 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Trojan
LMFAO! Don't give him ideas man!!! :eek: :p

NaughtyPerry 06-14-2005 04:10 PM

queers... need shooting... *no offence to people attracted to same sex, but i personally couldnt care less*

Stephen 06-14-2005 04:20 PM

ill be on call for u devil see wut i can do for a nuke just make sure ur out of the city lol

DevilDog#1 06-14-2005 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Killerbee
ill be on call for u devil see wut i can do for a nuke just make sure ur out of the city lol
It's Dr B. having issue. I've learned to live with all kinda species on this planet. However "unique" it is! :D

Hellfighter 06-14-2005 04:26 PM

look like at it this way as long they don't cross the line and ask you for a date, leave them be.

I think them as a joke some time the things they do i get a freaking big time laugh as will what they talk about or the way they do it. i had some ask me out? i say sorry if it one on one type deal as long as there are 3-5 guys going to a dinner party or some thing it cool. i only for women but i don't mind getting a cheap laugh out.

they are not totally bad, but down to earth it is shameful way they live and do things. it not the way i live by sorry i like women (120bls-360bls range is cool with me) and i do love women that god made and not some sex changer ether to me thats not a real women gee they have to take pills and never can have baby's at all what a waste. 100% real women will do me nice.

sorry i 30% for gays right but when it cross the line getting into my personal life (sex) i say back off, i only go for women and gay thing is not for me. i keep a shotgun handily in arm reach in case j/k

Mauser 98K 06-14-2005 04:29 PM

if ya good with a slingshot, ya can welt em as ya see em and they usually wont know where it came from.

the þrox™ 06-14-2005 04:32 PM

DONT KILL ANYONE, you will end up in prision...then you will be crying...if you know what i mean...

DevilDog#1 06-14-2005 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by »Proxy26«
DONT KILL ANYONE, you will end up in prision...then you will be crying...if you know what i mean...
LMFAO!!!! Oh man G1

Dr. Bullet 06-14-2005 04:49 PM

Quote:

Yeah, that's what's kept me off the sniper rifle bit. Otherwise I'd give all the butt hunters and carpet munchers some lead in the head:cool:

As for live and let live, I go by that, but the gays have crossed the line. They're not letting me live, so it's war ;)

-Tigger- 06-14-2005 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Trojan
load it with paint ammo :D will b fun and non lethal :P lol

Trojan 06-14-2005 05:48 PM

Opps, I wasn't insinuating murder. I was talking about getting lost in a video game.

*cough* and the Traficante family didn't kill the Kennedys.

Satellite imagery. I've found a grassy knowle and a few in the curbs, lmao.

Dr. Bullet 06-14-2005 06:00 PM

I was the second gunman on the grassy knowle :D :p

atholon 06-14-2005 07:57 PM

Get a few paint ball guns and do 2 drive bys with 'em ;)

-live-wire- 06-14-2005 11:38 PM

only if you have bail money....sighs..what is the world cumming too..actually..I don't want to know the answer to that.. ewe
(insert Rodney Dangerfield glare in a Jim Neighbors way)
<:{{{}}}><

NaughtyPerry 06-15-2005 01:22 AM

Quote:

thats even worse than 2 queers in public as u get asked "hey superstar, can u pass me the soap :p lmao" - lol its from a UK advert

VooDoo- 06-15-2005 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by -live-wire-
only if you have bail money....sighs..what is the world cumming too..actually..I don't want to know the answer to that.. ewe
(insert Rodney Dangerfield glare in a Jim Neighbors way)
<:{{{}}}><

roflcopter

BADDOG 06-15-2005 02:55 AM

A sign of the continuing decline of our age and times Dr bullet. Sadly this is how the world is now and I don't think there is much anyone can do about it.

Regards :|