Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Humor & Jokes (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   F My Life (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43399)

ShArP 06-10-2009 05:26 PM

F My Life

http://www.fmylife.com/

very funny site

any that you see on there that is really funny, post 'em up!!

:D :D :D

ShArP 06-10-2009 05:37 PM

oh man here is a good one:

"Today, I got hypnotized at my school's variety show. Apparently, when asked to do something I enjoy doing, I began to violently hump the floor. FML"

Hellfighter 06-10-2009 07:40 PM

god thats funny as hell.

nice find sharp

ShArP 06-12-2009 09:53 AM

Quote:

Today, my boyfriend of almost a year told me he thinks he might be gay. I took off my shirt, sexily climbed over him and began to kiss him passionately. "What do you think now?" I said seductively. His response? "Now I'm sure I'm gay." FML

RedrumSalad 06-12-2009 04:55 PM

lol

RedrumSalad 06-12-2009 04:57 PM

Quote:

Today, In my science class I sit next to my friend Jill. My teacher always gets our names confused caling me Jill & her Liz. She decided to combine our names. I'm now known as Jizz. My teacher clearly has no idea what it means. FML

RedrumSalad 06-12-2009 05:09 PM

Quote:

Today, I was on my way home from a friend's house late at night. Driving up a hill, I see a deer run across the road. I love deer, so I stared at it as it hopped the fence on the other side. I then felt a huge bump as my car hit the other deer that was behind it. FML

RedrumSalad 07-28-2009 12:23 PM

Quote:

Today, I wake up, switch on TV and the first thing I see is the picture of a wanted rapist who looks just like me. I’m afraid to leave home. FML

Scott 07-28-2009 09:05 PM

I used to read that site when I was bored in lecture... after busting out laughing a few times I had to stop.. Good site when your bored :D.. Theres another one by the same guy it's the opposite: http://www.givesmehope.com/. Not nearly as funny

Hellfighter 07-28-2009 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShArP (Post 345949)
oh man here is a good one:

"Today, I got hypnotized at my school's variety show. Apparently, when asked to do something I enjoy doing, I began to violently hump the floor. FML"

i known a guy once got hypnotized at a night club magic show! they were told "when ever they heard the numbers 77 they had to call their mother and would do anything to call them!" as if the world was coming to a end! they had to call them on a telephone!

and after they was release after being hypnotized all the people started to yell 77, the guy started a fight with a bartender to get a hold of the phone behind the bar. every one was laughing out loud.

think another guy was told he is a chicken and another guy was told he was a stripper & a girl who never had any kids in her life! was told she was now a mother of six kids and all of them was out around the table playing each other! she was told please get your kids together in one area off to one side stage. don't ask what kids was her's? she ran around picking out one after another adult saying to them "get your butt over there and stop crying!" funny as hell

ShArP 07-29-2009 09:10 AM

Quote:

Today, I went to the grocery store. My checker was very hot. When it came time for me to pay, I swiped my debit card & the machine kept rejecting it. Sure that I had money in my account, I did it again, before the cute checker informed me that I was swiping my driver's license, not my debit. FML

jhen110 08-06-2009 09:57 PM

Some say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire, well I say the best weapon is the one you only have to fire once, thats how i do it, thats how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.

Hellfighter 08-06-2009 10:56 PM

no then like the love of cold steel it will never do you bad or wrong

unlike people they lie, steal, hurt each other but cold steel can give life or death in the holder of the cold steel is the power do good or bad deeds.

cold steel can be anything knife, gun, rifle, medical tools.........even a car/ truck in one hold's the fate of many!

Chrispy 08-06-2009 11:14 PM

Someone posted a link to that site somewhere in the spam section and since then I've been going there regularly. Good stuff there! :)

RedrumSalad 08-07-2009 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhen110 (Post 349210)
Some say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire, well I say the best weapon is the one you only have to fire once, thats how i do it, thats how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.

u got that out of my sig didnt u?

ShArP 08-07-2009 02:35 PM

Quote:

Today, my boss called me into his office. He had a huge smile on his face, so I assumed I was going to get promoted. He then sat down, and told me that he had been sleeping with my wife for the last three months. He still had a huge smile on his face. FML

ShArP 08-07-2009 02:40 PM

Quote:

Today, I found what I assumed was my laptop, though my mother has the same one. As I opened it, I was greeted by a video of my father waving. He wasn't using his hands. FML

RedrumSalad 08-07-2009 09:39 PM

read both of those 2 day, lol, wish i could post the ones that involve sex, those ones are awesome

RedrumSalad 09-07-2009 05:37 PM

Quote:

Today I was arguing with my dad. I called him a geriatric fool. He replied with "Well at least I know who my biological father is." I have no idea if he's joking. FML
A comment:
Quote:

regardless of him being/not being your real father, thats just a f***ed up thing to say.

.Simon. 09-07-2009 06:08 PM

^ LOL! xD