Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sweet Quotes (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=44744)

ShArP 02-05-2010 08:21 PM

Sweet Quotes

Post some sweet quotes you find in this thread

"Life is like a box of Chocolates, you never know what you are gonna get" -- Forrest Gump

Mstenger404 02-05-2010 08:43 PM

"We're not surrounded, we're in a target rich environment!" -unknown

ShArP 02-05-2010 09:11 PM

“When it snows, you have two choices: shovel or make snow angels” - Unknown

Lakie 02-05-2010 09:23 PM

Sharp, yours is attributble to Bill Watterson in Calvin and Hobbes.

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of
it has tried to contact us. - Calvin

They say only the good die young. If that works both ways, I'm immortal. - Dogbert

"There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?" - Dawkins

"The sword is the axis of the world and its power is absolute." -De Gaulle

Chrispy 02-05-2010 09:36 PM

Quote:

'Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." General MacArthur

RedrumSalad 02-05-2010 09:39 PM

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings" - Unknown

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

"Some say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire, well I say the best weapon is the one you only have to fire once, thats how i do it, thats how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far." - Unknown

ShArP 02-06-2010 09:05 AM

"Live for nothing, or die for something" - John Rambo

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

GeeFuss 02-06-2010 10:09 AM

"It's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life..."

-American Beauty

skinny killer 02-06-2010 10:23 AM

"Follow your heart, but take your brain with you."

RedrumSalad 02-06-2010 11:35 AM

"Life is like an artichoke. I don't know how, it just is."

Chrispy 02-06-2010 05:34 PM

"Sh*t happens" - the most simple and my favourite. :P

Sam 02-06-2010 06:40 PM

"BRUNO!!!!!!!!! (echos) Women screams that her son is dead" -The boy in striped pajamas

RedrumSalad 02-06-2010 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrispy (Post 361586)
"Sh*t happens" - the most simple and my favourite. :P

ha, so true

I found a sign that read "If you can read this, you are in range"

RedrumSalad 02-14-2010 09:40 AM

"A palm can say a lot, especially when it smacks you." - Unknown

atholon 02-14-2010 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedrumSalad (Post 361570)
"Some say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire, well I say the best weapon is the one you only have to fire once, thats how i do it, thats how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far." - Unknown

That's from Ironman said by Tony Starks

RedrumSalad 02-14-2010 10:34 PM

cool

skinny killer 02-15-2010 02:48 PM

leave it to mermite to ruin a perfectly good thread........ IDK why NHQ hasn't banned him yet.......

"As I said before, I never repeat myself!" - unknown

skinny killer 02-15-2010 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShArP (Post 361561)
Post some sweet quotes you find in this thread

"Life is like a box of Chocolates, you never know what you are gonna get" -- Forrest Gump

"Life is like a sewer... what you get out of it depends on what you put into it." ;)

Hellfighter 02-15-2010 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KU43 (Post 214997)
Got it. Thanks. Now let's see how much trouble I can cause the fruit.

side note:
out for the night with the wife's!
two guys talking to each other (saying out loud for the whole world to hear) their tools' are bigger then each other has!

then their wife's speak-up saying: no his (pointing at a guy at another table eating dinner) is hell a lot bigger then both of you all put together!

both husbands say's: please pass the seasonal pea's Hun!

Matt 02-15-2010 06:51 PM

"Procrastination is just like masturbation...it feels good at first, but in the end you realized you just ****ed yourself" :)