Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New game (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=34870)

Anubis.c.k 05-31-2006 06:09 AM

New game

has there been any more news on the release of a new game from nova yet

Capers 05-31-2006 07:16 AM

Novalogic haven't announced anything but a lot of community members are looking at trademarks, domains and the job advertisements to get a general idea of what Nova might be planning for the future.

Job advertisement:

Quote:

Subject Matter Experts
Department: Development

Responsibilities include:

* Advising game developers on current Chinese or Taiwan military weapons, equipment, strategy and tactics.
* Reviewing game materials to ensure realistic depiction of Chinese or Taiwan military capabilities and limitations.

Required skills:

* Current or recent experience serving in the Chinese or Taiwan armed forces.
* Ability to meet and interact with programmers, artists, designers, producers and others as necessary during game development.
* Fluency in English desirable but not required.
* Good communication and organizational skills.
* Ability to work well with others in both high-pressure and relaxed environments.
These were 3 more recent trademark registrations by novalogic that users found:

Quote:

Word Mark: OPERATION ACID GAMBIT
Filing Date: January 12, 2006
Computer and video game software, computer programs recorded on CD-ROM's and compact discs featuring computer games; accessories for playing electronic computer games, namely templates, computer game joysticks and manuals therefor, sold as a unit.

Word Mark: THE UNIT
Filing Date: January 12, 2006
Computer and video game software, computer programs recorded on CD-ROM's and compact discs featuring computer games; accessories for playing electronic computer games, namely templates, computer game joysticks and manuals therefor, sold as a unit.

Word Mark BLOWBACK
Goods and Services IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: Computer and video game software, computer programs recorded on CD-ROM's and compact discs featuring computer games; accessories for playing electronic computer games, namely templates, computer game joysticks and manuals therefor, sold as a unit.
And also the domain deltaforceblowback.com is registered to Novalogic. Click here

But until Nova announce anything, everything you hear, see or make of the information is speculation I'm afraid.

~Sgt.Squirmitz~ 05-31-2006 07:57 AM

~All Units, Ratty Six, S****ing Bull, Aardvark Seven, Squirmy Toes reportin' in.~

Operation Acid Gambit happened in Panama in the year of the Lord 1991. I don't think I want a DF game where you run around in the middle of the jungle while shooting mosquitoes the size of crows with an out-dated ( by SF standards, anyway ) Acid Gambit- era rifle. We need to obtain additional intelligence on that delta-force-blow-back craputto. Say again, we need more intel on what nova is up to.( You find things out. I just stay here and relax.) As for the Chinese / Taiwanese stuff, i dunno what to say 'bout that.

~Squirmy Toes over 'n' out!~

Post Scriptum- The orange text (and my sig) goes well with the 'tangy' color theme. And, by the way, i have been called upon for active duty in Jerkistan. You will not hear from me for a few days, since I will be off fighting for the freedom of this nation. (and chasin' a bearded guy wearing camo pants and a grey coat who uses a black umbrella to stab the living crap out of everyone. This guy is only known by the pseudonym General Poobn al-Soup.) Let's stop stinkin' 'n' start squirmin' ya'll.

Anubis.c.k 06-02-2006 02:30 PM

yeh just seams that it been very quiet over there loads of other companys turning games out besides nova and i so much loved there games till joint ops