Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who is on forum??? (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=44247)

teej 10-03-2009 04:08 PM

Hi, my forum name is teej
I am known as TJ but a lot of people call me teej anyways
I am 21 years old.
I am fond of beer.
I sell taco's.
I don't read the directions
Madtv!
also, i like...Yo teej, I'm really happy for you, im gonna let you finish, but ShArP had the best introduction post of ALL TIME!

teej 10-03-2009 04:09 PM

OMG kanye did it again!

skinny killer 10-03-2009 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bosnia (Post 353961)
Wheal I didnt know that this is forum for HOMOSEXUALS so if you want to write about your sexul fantasy go on other forum because we dont like homos....:
And just one more thing :finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2:

Cheers

Not to go off topic.............

I don't think he's a homo. but you're like me. I don't like Homo's either.

Simon seams to have a thing for them tho. :D :D :D

I'm not saying I hate their guts. they just need some sense knocked into their head. the way I see it they are just pervs. 'nuff said.....

teej 10-03-2009 05:43 PM

aww cmon, everyone likes penis.

skinny killer 10-03-2009 06:00 PM

that's not funny......

Chrispy 10-03-2009 06:00 PM

Hi my name is Chris, I live in New Zealand and I'm 15. I came here when I was like... around 12, I was a dumbass that time. Anyways, even for my age I've been using computers for a very long time, and I've done lots of modding and mapping back when I was real active in DF (two recent works were the BO mod and internal betaing for DFX2). I'm still always interested in doing new stuff in computing because I'm a jack of all trades type of person. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bosnia (Post 353961)
Wheal I didnt know that this is forum for HOMOSEXUALS so if you want to write about your sexul fantasy go on other forum because we dont like homos....:
And just one more thing :finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2:

Cheers

LOL what Sean said hardly implied he was a homosexual. But like teej, I too like penis. :)

skinny killer 10-03-2009 06:03 PM

Chrispy's gay???????

teej 10-03-2009 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skinny killer (Post 354095)
Chrispy's gay???????

no, we just support the penis to penis love. Its a new time and people of all types are accepted. See, its like this. A gay guy, to me, is the equivalent to the fat girl at the party. So lets say I go out one night and there happens to be a gay guy there. If I have to talk to that person for any reason, I will and I won't be an asshole to him. But I am definitely not bring this one home.

skinny killer 10-03-2009 07:07 PM

OOOOoookay.....:sadroll:

:confu2:

Hellfighter 10-03-2009 07:53 PM

Hi, my forum name is William

I am known as willy, but a lot of people call me Chief anyways
I am 49 years old dog, i turn 50 Jan, 14, 2010.
I am fond of dreaming of women daily none stop action with them.
I buy a lot of time to be online.
I don't read the directions the win blows
i watch a lot of Foxnews Glen Beck!

also, i like...Yo Chrispy, I'm really happy for him, im gonna let you finish, but Steve had the best introduction post of ALL TIME!
_______

Sen 10-03-2009 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by William (Post 354125)
my real first name is boogies bong i was born in Hung Kong (not king dong ether)
in Calif. my father's were both man of a man type people, i had some unknown bothers and sisters were share a lot together. it was a sweet life then one of my fathers up and die back in 1986! we move to FL USA back then, but i am a gamers who now some tricks to play with others & as will skills to trick the lady's of the night.

anyways call me big guy :)

j/k

Cool story, bro.

teej 10-03-2009 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by William (Post 354125)
as will skills to trick the lady's of the night.

its true

Mstenger404 10-03-2009 10:53 PM

Hi im mstenger404, My real name is Mark Stenger and I am a PC enthusiast aswell as an avid gamer.

I too love the cock.
http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/s...92/rooster.png

EDGE 10-04-2009 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teej (Post 354090)
aww cmon, everyone likes penis.

Quote:

Originally Posted by skinny killer (Post 354093)
that's not funny......

i thought it was.

Chrispy 10-04-2009 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teej (Post 354099)
no, we just support the penis to penis love. Its a new time and people of all types are accepted. See, its like this. A gay guy, to me, is the equivalent to the fat girl at the party. So lets say I go out one night and there happens to be a gay guy there. If I have to talk to that person for any reason, I will and I won't be an asshole to him. But I am definitely not bring this one home.

Couldn't have summed it up any better. Group hug in the shower tonight, everyone? :D

Bosnia 10-04-2009 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skinny killer (Post 354093)
that's not funny......

You have right skinny.Everyone who think that this is funny have something gay in himself,because just girls love cook!!!!!!
That isnt humor its just HOMO.

And please this topic isnt about that are you gay or you not, its for yourself introduction to us.

So please dont talk about that anymore....

atholon 10-04-2009 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EDGE (Post 354138)
i thought it was.

I didn't either.

EDGE 10-04-2009 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bosnia (Post 354149)
You have right skinny.Everyone who think that this is funny have something gay in himself,because just girls love cook!!!!!!
That isnt humor its just HOMO.

And please this topic isnt about that are you gay or you not, its for yourself introduction to us.

So please dont talk about that anymore....

You're right, but if I remember correctly, you're the one who brought it up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bosnia

Who said we don't like homosexuals? Homosexuals these days are as normal as people being overweight in the US. There is nothing wrong with being gay. I don't think any of our regular posters here on the forum are gay, but still guys, be a little more sensitive and think before you post and instantly turn into a gay basher. No one likes that **** and there have been conversations about it in the HR section. Chill the fk out with the gay bashing. For one thing, it's offensive to me because I have a few good friends of mine who are gay and I'm sure it's also offensive to others.

So, everyone stop the gay bashing. Theres no need for it. No one cares if you hate homosexuals. You don't need to turn each thread into a gay bashing thread like some of the recent topics have been.

Hellfighter 10-04-2009 12:59 PM

fair warning Bosnia & others
reminder forum rules guys.

.Simon. 10-04-2009 01:58 PM

Grow up kids. If you're going to bash, leave the forum, we don't want any of your crap here.