PDA

View Full Version : LOOK WHO"S IN DA HOUSE

FUÑÑY (*¿*)
01-08-2002, 10:56 AM
Hey Everyone!!!

Just wanted to let everone know that there is a new FACE in town. Actually I've been around the DFLW seen for some time now but, since I opened my feeble attempt at a website up, I'd thought I would let people know about.

You see, I have a split personality (many actually). You know all of those lil smilies??? Well I'm all of them wrapped up together just a little too tightly. Anywho, check me out www.geocities.com/funny_face_dflw and leave me a joke, a pic, something interesting, or whatever.

I NEED a sig if anyone has some spare time on their hands. I hope they don't cost anything cuz if they do...well one of my personalities can pay you(if I can find'm).

description : normal to slightly larger size
black on the ends fading to a metallic blue as it blends towards the middle
the middle should be split into a V shape as it's being sliced down the center by a silver blade or sword
the V shaped should have a blood red background with FF (the left one backwards) also in a block V shape in Chrome or Silver
on the left side a picture of a jester(fading of course) holding a scepter with a jesters hat on
on the right side a gladiator's helmet with a dagger/sword in his hand (fading out as it goes towards the middle of course)
At the bottom www.geocities.com/funny_face_dflw and
FUÑÑY (*¿*) should be somewhere on it maybe faded across the top

Anyone out there who can do this will get my esteemed honor

THX,
FUÑÑY (*¿*)

Force of One
01-09-2002, 11:28 AM
Cheek of it.

Only joking. But shouldn't you tell people its a competition and the winner will have the pleasure of your high regard for the rest of his/her life lol:fu: People will be falling over themselves to win.:p

In fact I'm off to the drawing board myself

FUÑÑY (*¿*)
01-09-2002, 04:10 PM
Good Luck Force

I'v been racking my brain trying to use the photo shop 6 program in an attempt to create one myself. The further I go the more I want to put on it.

By the way I rally like you sig. Sharp and to the point! Didi you do it yourself?

Does anyone know how I can get rid of the junior member thing under my name or am I stuck with that until I post so many messages??????

FUÑÑY (*¿*)

See you on the battle field ... FACE down!

Steve
01-09-2002, 04:52 PM
muhahahaha

hi Junior:D :D

well Panther can change it if u pay him enough.

i would love to change it but i dont have Administraitor rights, only Super Moderator.

FUÑÑY (*¿*)
01-09-2002, 06:37 PM
Dude!!!!!!!!!

How much do you think he wants? $$$$$ five digits enough lol

I love that lil' demon dude you got !!! I gotta learn his moves with sword or something nah better not try ... might chop something off that I need everynight !!!!!!!

Can I atleast put some kind of pic there or do I still need to send it to panther for approval ?

Gonna try to put my temporary sig on this wish me luck!!

FUÑÑY (*¿*)

FUÑÑY (*¿*)
01-09-2002, 06:51 PM
ok here goes one more try in attempts to make my sig appear

ready ... set ... go !

[sig]C:\My Computer\My Pictures\SIG0.jpg[sig]

FUÑÑY (*¿*)
01-09-2002, 07:05 PM
Here we go again!!! trying to get it right!!! and to think that all of you have already dode this wheww!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

FUÑÑY (*¿*)
01-09-2002, 07:12 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

enough said
here goes another try!!!

do they all have to be pre-approved and if so do I send them to panther first That's a thought !?!?!?!

Force of One
01-09-2002, 07:12 PM
I think you need to be replacing the [sig] with [img] mate.:)

FUÑÑY (*¿*)
01-09-2002, 07:20 PM
i'll try again ... the story of my life ... "do it again boy!!!!"

here goes nothing!!!!!

Force of One
01-09-2002, 07:26 PM
Until you get it right you could try clicking on the edit button of your last message or you could end up with a 40 foot thread:*(

FUÑÑY (*¿*)
01-09-2002, 07:29 PM
:mad: I'm getting fed up with feeling real stupid concerning something probably very simple:mad:http://64.119.162.212/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=8931

I just don't know where and what to write in the signature thing on my edite profile thing. I've tried everything i think!!

thx for your help force ... i'll have to think it through again tomorrow i'm tired after all this

FUÑÑY (*¿*)
01-09-2002, 09:45 PM
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Can you believe it !!!!!!! You see spending a little time away from the computer and more quality time with my wife (hint hint) and looky there ... a clear head and a fresh outlook!!!

Thanks panther for getting back in touch w/ me so fast you're AWSOME dude!!!!!

Thanks also goes out to Force who helped me out as well BRAVO to FORCE OF ONE!!!!!

And stevieb what can I say???? your little "How-to-post-siggy's" really helped out ... my poor lil' brain couldn't handle much more.
Those two little brain cells were working overtime rubbing together like that!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

FUÑÑY (*¿*)

Steve
01-10-2002, 03:06 AM
lol it's not there m8

thanks for the comment though, and i hope u get it up soon

FUÑÑY (*¿*)
01-10-2002, 07:26 AM
You mean ... you can't see my new sig ... I can see it there

bummer I thought that i did it right last night ...guess not:*(

~XF~RAGE
01-30-2002, 09:35 PM
my team site and my sigs are there as well (http://www.xfsquad.com) http:// :fu:

i am new to making sigs mine was my first and i have made some more for my team , i would love some feedback and opinions/tips

Neo_TAW
02-04-2002, 07:22 PM
MY SIGGY
THANKS FUNNY;)

FUÑÑY (*¿*)
02-04-2002, 08:16 PM
No problemo dude ... i sent you the one with your site on it check it out to make sure i got it right this time lol

http://tawmaps.cjb.net

Neo_TAW
02-04-2002, 08:49 PM
Yep here it is;) :) :cool:
my stylist siggy:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

FUÑÑY (*¿*)
02-04-2002, 08:51 PM
S
W
E
E
T