PDA

View Full Version : Signs

J_A_M_{E.E.S.}
04-16-2003, 02:19 AM
Signs that tell you, your playing Delta Force Land warrior to much! What’s that you mean DFLW!

Your out hunting rabbits, as one scurries up to you, you desperately try to switch to your knife before he gets to far away.

You’re in bed with your woman, and to only line you can think of is Hey baby come prone with me!

Fourth of July, your buddy opens a bottle of champagne you flinch at the sound and as the cork hits you, you get pissed and call him a nader.

Your rich, old spouse just won’t die, on his death bed your final words are you freaking lagger.

With your unborn child just weeks away, you and your spouse are looking through a name book, in the back of you’re mind you keep wanting to press F so you can see what’s going on.

Your two sons’ are playing with squirt guns one is in the yard, the other is in the house leaning out the window, and you rush over and break it up yelling you freaking wall hacker.

For a family vacation, you visit the tallest tower in your state, as you are sight seeing you look down at the street, a child just dropped his backpack, as you drag your family out kicking and screaming, you hope the kid doesn’t hit the detonator.

A late night party has turned into a burden, the quests just won’t leave. After some gentle prodding of your wishes, you break down and yell Clear The Zone!

Your walking down the street and a pedestrian drops a scarf as you bend over to pick it up someone else grabs it, as they return the dropped scarf, you swear and scream that was my save.

Before you sneak up and scare your unsuspecting wife you whisper, check your six.

A friend tells a really funny joke every one is laughing, you say L.M.F.A.O.

You start to smile sideways : )

A really annoying person just won’t shut up; you break down and yell S.T.F.U.

I hope it makes you laugh, reply with more if you think of any! J_A_M_{E.E.S.}

DevilDog#1
04-16-2003, 09:44 AM
LOL ... very nicely put dude!!! :)

Matt
04-16-2003, 03:45 PM
lol, good stuff

J_A_M_{E.E.S.}
04-16-2003, 09:53 PM
You and a buddy are turning a corner, you yank your friend back and crawl around, as he snickers you say better safe then sorry.

Hellfighter
04-16-2003, 11:13 PM
you at a BAR you ask for another headshot of wiskey please

Prinzip
04-28-2003, 02:14 AM
You're drunk and leave the bar and a motorcycle drives over your hands...

Matt
04-28-2003, 03:19 PM
whats that have to do with DFLW?

J_A_M_{E.E.S.}
04-29-2003, 12:46 AM
The motercycle was lagging when it squished his hands! hehe

Matt
04-29-2003, 03:02 PM
oh....still dont get how ur hand would get on the road in front of a motorcycle.

Charlie Daniels
04-29-2003, 05:44 PM
Why would you have your hands in the road? lolol :wall:

Scott
04-29-2003, 05:55 PM
He feel over cause he was so drunk of course! hehe... I dunno about that one

Matt
04-30-2003, 03:20 PM
ya that one is stretching it lol

Charlie Daniels
04-30-2003, 04:20 PM
Lo, this is hilarious...

Hellfighter
05-11-2003, 01:38 AM
you see a young girl on a pogo stick jumping up and down you yell jump cheater in the game