PDA

View Full Version : Another site by int3rnil

Scott
11-24-2002, 04:14 PM
int3rnil writes:

Alright, I got some cool and exciting news, to tell you all!

I am in the process of making a new website, its a delta force related website. And is still confidential, its going to combined with with this website (IGD) And merge in a way... Like I said in other news reels; Don't run away if you see something diffrent, And When the new website is complete, On this website will lay a (We Have Moved:) Text, and will have the new LINK to the website, everything will be the same sorta, expert for the Design of IGD. Its going to look like the new website that is in store for you! Coming this 2003, Will be a amazing DF site, from your friendly nabor: int3rnil

This is really all I need to tell you all, and hope that all of you will come back, and enjoy the new site, and IGD! Later!

Scott
11-24-2002, 04:15 PM
You build more sites in 1 week then I ever thought was possible. How many sites have you had now?

Muninn
11-24-2002, 04:50 PM
lol are you making fun of me :( IGD and my new one are the ones I am going to keep ok? I got tired of the drop zone, and Thats the only other one I had.. But IGD and the new one I am in the process of making, are the ones I am keeping for a long while.. Because I am satisfid with them.. and I can not spell.. anyway yeah lol, thanks!

Muninn
11-24-2002, 05:42 PM
And also, again. Its going to be ONE HUGE site soo there both going to combind!

:) ;) :p :cool: :D :rolleyes: :|

Unregistered
11-24-2002, 06:38 PM
No, i'm not making fun of you.

It just seems like every other day I fine news from you about a new site you made.

Matt
11-24-2002, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Unregistered
No, i'm not making fun of you.

It just seems like every other day I fine news from you about a new site you made.

Panther?

Muninn
11-24-2002, 07:59 PM
:*( um, I..I.. um ok, well no because thoughs are sites that I really did not have time for, and these new ones I do! Wow, your mean dude.. but anyway, whatever.. Thanks for postin the news anyway...

:confused:

Muninn
11-24-2002, 08:28 PM
Also, something else you gotta, know is.. That its not going to be one whole new site Panther, its going to be IGD/and the new website combind together, to make one big site but IGD will still be there but with the new Website attached on, and a domain hopfully... But sorry for submit all that other news stuff that I submitted, that was not offical and I should have not submitted it... But anyway hope you understand now...... :|

Scott
11-24-2002, 09:22 PM
There was nothing mean in my posts. It wasen't ment to 'dis' you our your sites. And I do not mind posting news about them. I made the comment as a fact that I get alot of news from you about new sites, then within the next day I get another new submission that the site closed, then in another few days one is being built/opened etc etc. If you take any of my posts as a 'dis' all I can do is say sorry.

int3rnil
11-25-2002, 03:00 AM
Well.. I don't want to fight with ya panther.. And I understand what you mean lol.. but um.. I don't take them as Dis's or anything. Let me put this way, I can never make up my mind on what I wanna do, and its like I want to build this site and keep it for a while and then im like im bored with it already... but now that I have IGD and The new site coming along, I am not bored at all, which is really rare. And I am enjoying what I have done for my site and for others already... the sites like The Drop Zone, *IS*, I had no time for really, and wanted to do something else.. So i finnally made up mind mind after long hard thoughts and came up with IGD and now im sticking with it, and also the new site that is coming soon.. But anyway, I understand what you mean and all, and I am sorry to for submitting alot of news lol.... But look, IGD and the other site that I am working on are going to stay and along while, you'll see.. Hopfully we can just put this all behind us..

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Steve
11-25-2002, 07:52 AM
good luck with ur site I :)

int3rnil
11-25-2002, 10:37 AM
lol... Thanks SB :D )

Unregistered
11-25-2002, 12:14 PM
ehh it wont last long i think..

Unregistered
11-25-2002, 12:16 PM
last long is a understatement lol will be gone before the day is out and he will be back saying he has a new one ready

Steve
11-25-2002, 12:29 PM
hey monkey boy, post ur name

int3rnil
11-25-2002, 01:43 PM
Panther if thats you.. It is going to stay trust me.... God.. get it through your head :D lol... just kidding P.

I think I have already started a riot... :|

Scott
11-25-2002, 02:18 PM
If it was me I woulda posted my name :). It's not me. But thread closed.