PDA

View Full Version : PANTHER & STEVIEB

G£Ñ~¥§~Ç µ С£™
11-30-2001, 01:43 PM
StevieB goes into the public restroom and sees Panther standing next to the urinal. Panther has no arms. As StevieB's standing there, taking care of business, he wonders to himself how the poor wretch is going to take a leak. StevieB finishes and starts to leave when Panther asks StevieB to help him out. Being a kind soul, StevieB says, "Ah, OK, sure, I'll help you." Panther asks, "Can you unzip my zipper?" StevieB says, "OK." Then Panther says, "Can you pull it out for me?" StevieB replies, "Uh, yeah, OK." StevieB pulls it out and it has all kinds of mold and red bumps, with hair clumps, rashes, moles, scabs, scars, and reeks something awful. Then Panther asks StevieB to point it for him, and StevieB points for him. StevieB then shakes it, puts it back in and zips it up. The guy tells StevieB, "Thanks, man, I really appreciate it." StevieB says, "No problem, but what the hell's wrong with your penis?" Then Panther pulls his arms out of his shirt and says, "I don't know, but I ain't touching it."

Scott
11-30-2001, 01:45 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Vixen
11-30-2001, 09:20 PM
thats nasty......lmao:D

Steve
12-01-2001, 09:23 AM
na that aint nasty, if i wanted to be nasty i could change the names:~)

G£Ñ~¥§~Ç µ С£™
12-01-2001, 04:52 PM
dont you dare..........................

Scott
12-01-2001, 04:54 PM
:D

Vixen
12-03-2001, 12:53 PM
I didn't mean i thought you was being nasty to anyone....I meant what a nasty joke, ( has in yukky)....