PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Tale

G£Ñ~¥§~Ç µ С£™
11-30-2001, 02:30 AM
An old woman saved a Fairy's life. To repay this, the Fairy promised to grant the old woman three wishes.

For the first wish, the old lady asked to become young and beautiful. Poof! She became young and beautiful.

For the second wish, the old lady asked to be richest woman in the world. "Poof! She was the richest woman in the world.

For the last wish, she pointed at the cat she had kept for years. She asked that he be turned into the most handsome man on earth. After all, he had been her best friend for so many years. Poof! The Fairy turned the cat into the most handsome man on earth. The old lady and the Fairy said their goodbyes.

After the Fairy left, the handsome man (old cat) strolled over to her and asked, "Now aren't you sorry you had me neutered?"

Scott
11-30-2001, 01:19 PM
lmfao!! lolol

Mstenger404
12-28-2005, 11:59 PM
you know what, out of all of the 20+ posts iv'e read of yours, not one isn't sex related

Trojan
12-29-2005, 12:17 AM
Mstenger404, I've just followed every thread you have read in the past 30 minutes, lol. I've lmao! They were all new to me.

Capers
12-29-2005, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by Mstenger404
you know what, out of all of the 20+ posts iv'e read of yours, not one isn't sex related

In fairness i counted about 10, so that's not a particularly fair claim. And the ones that did reference sex were posted before the mature forum was introduced. This one is fairly mild though don't you think?

Good joke :D

BADDOG
12-29-2005, 06:08 AM
LMAO good 1 bro:)!!!!

Regards :D :D :D :D :D

Northern Jedi
12-29-2005, 11:34 AM
PMFSL HAHHAHAA very good:D ant it a pitty (tuts) well you cant be loved every day some of us are lucky to find love some of us dont:*( :*( :*(

bigsmellyfart
12-30-2005, 11:36 AM
ouch...!

Hellfighter
12-30-2005, 12:09 PM
as for this thread: i think it great love it G£Ñ~¥§~Ç µ С£™
thanks for sharing it with us all

Mstenger404

this thread has no then to do with sex at all, were it say anything at all about sex in it? the old women had her freaking cat neutered so what? it been on public TV for years, its operation done to a animal to stop the birth rate on dogs and cats in some places they even to it to bird, snakes...ect some case to men too.

getting a animal neuter do not tame them at all, they get meaner and their body builds up a lot too.

you can thank your local animal right groups for that one.

it in the right area and its totally cool.

if anything the old women should have wish for a new hunk of a man there she can do anything with him she like, but she love her cat a lot and wish on him, draw back she for got what she had done to him so many years all go. ooooopppsss
===========================================
G£Ñ~¥§~Ç µ С£™

so (DFHQ.NET) lifer were you been hinding all these years now?

Northern Jedi
12-30-2005, 01:57 PM
i dont like ppl makin fun of anamals id like anamals in cages so idk..wat

Mstenger404
01-12-2006, 01:02 PM
let me rephrase that:

out of all the posts iv'e read of yours, every one of them
has something to do with sex in any possible way

Kandi
01-12-2006, 01:11 PM
lol oops