PDA

View Full Version : SIGREALM

MermaidLady
07-25-2002, 10:42 AM
Hello Everyone:

Well, its finally here. A place where the general masses can find great quality sigs put together by top of the line sig makers. Sick of asking people to make you sigs and waiting weeks for them only to get them back not looking like what you had asked for ? Sig Realm has eliminated that problem all together. Submit the details of the sig you want, wait a few, and its yours.

You can visit the site at: SIGREALM (http://www.sigrealm.com)

The response since our launch has been enormous.

Also, SIGREALM is capable of hosting siggies for you.

If you want any further information, contact me MermaidLady, Head of Advertising. My contact info is in my profile.

Cheers!!

PS - HI PANTHER - How are you? Long time no speakie.........

Blade
07-25-2002, 11:26 AM
U got some Nice sigs all right Just i know your founder FakeScum ask him if he know's me then u know y i call him that, Good work done by SC and rampage thou.

MermaidLady
07-25-2002, 12:02 PM
Hey Blade:

Well, the design team is growing and they are all talented individuals. Whatever your issue is with Fagin, that should not be held against anybody else.

I treat people the way I would want to be treated and that is with respect and courtesy.

The team is working around the clock in order to get the sigs out and they are doing an amazing job. I am just getting the word out.

Regards,

Steve
07-25-2002, 03:14 PM
hehe advertisment number 2
Fagin already posted ;)

make sure you keep up with your schedule, a few peeps have told me they have been waiting a long time for their sigs. i dunno what a 'long time' is, but i know u cant please everyone.

MermaidLady
07-25-2002, 05:18 PM
Hey Stevie:

With any new endevour you go through trial and error. We are also building a large team of designers that should help out a lot. I actually don't think people expected the hits and requests that we got in just the first few days, over 200.

You most certainly can never please everyone, you just have to try your best.

Hope to see you around

MermaidLady
Head of Advertising
SIGREALM

Scott
07-25-2002, 05:40 PM
Well hello there merm. Haven't seen you in a long time! What's up? gl with sig realm btw :D

MermaidLady
07-25-2002, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by ~ÞÄцH£R~
Well hello there merm. Haven't seen you in a long time! What's up? gl with sig realm btw :D

Hey Panther:

Well, I'm good and u? I had left BTU for a bit but now I am back with them again. I am re-doing my website (took the old one down) and I have been having fun making sigs for friends and now being a part of SIGREALM:D I have enough Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks and you name it books to compete against the giant bookstores.........lmao!!!

Apart from that, things are great. MKd is doing real well too and he says hi.

Do you still have my MSN? If not, it's mermaid_lady06@hotmail.com.

Cya Panther and chat soon

Blade
07-26-2002, 07:26 AM
Sorry about that MermaidLady No faïence intend to u or the design crew and yes they are very all talented individuals in-fact I have to say thanx and @ last some one has made a decent Host station so thanx for that means @ last we can host Sigs over the 51,000 mark That was really doing my head in LOL

MermaidLady
07-26-2002, 08:20 AM
No problem Blade. I like your sig by the way:) The hosting server should really help people out I think. If you need anything, just let me know.

Mer:D

staffy bull
07-26-2002, 02:19 PM
hi it`s true you have some very talented designers working alongside you over at sigrealm but as stevie says i`m one of the ones on the waiting list been waitin ever since fagin first posted on these forums (about 3 weeks or so)anyway hope you manage to get up to speed soon,i appreciate the backlog you have! eagerly awaiting STAFFY BULL:smoke2: :smoke2: :smoke2: :smoke2: :smoke2:

chief*ADFP*
07-30-2002, 12:11 AM
ok my new sig is X-Ray vox

chief*ADFP*
07-30-2002, 12:14 AM
had fun at the hosp with my g/f she came up with it in the lab not say what other things we did on the table other then it was really fun time doing it up had a great time doing this one.

zza1pqx
07-31-2002, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Blade
@ last we can host Sigs over the 51,000 mark

I am sure 56k users of these forums thankyou for that too!

Ice Cannon
08-02-2002, 09:44 AM
umm i gota prob i signed up for the sigrealkm hosting when i login and go to upload sig it goes toa page and keeps looaidng for ages dosent stop

when i click stop it says this:
Warning: OpenDir: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home/websites/sigrealm/html/upload.php on line 47

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/websites/sigrealm/html/upload.php on line 49

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/websites/sigrealm/html/upload.php on line 49

etc etc...can u help???

Scott
08-02-2002, 10:29 AM
It's a simple error that will probably be fixed by them soon. Just check back later :).