PDA

View Full Version : DFintros leaves dftaskforce.com

Steve
07-23-2002, 03:24 PM
Yes its true, we are leaving dftaskforce.com Why? We are joining another site. Our forums will be down until August 1st, when DFBarracks opens back up. Yes its true, we are combining with DFBarracks. Please be sure to visit us there. I dont know when they will take our forums down from dftaskforce.com so we may be out of work for a while. If you have any urgent orders please email me at debris@dfintros.com and I will get on it. Until August 1st, CYA!
-Debris and ~Fat Al~
DFintros owners

IronEagle
07-24-2002, 08:54 AM
good for you cause dftaskforce.com sucks

Debris~LAW~
07-24-2002, 09:37 AM
LOL well i think we will do much better at dfb. more traffic, more business. Our job is to make sure every1 in the DF Community has a sig, every site have an intro, and whatever else lol.

IronEagle
07-24-2002, 12:12 PM
i hear you bro and i wish you luck with df barracks, dftaskforce organized tournament and they even dodn't know they own damn rules. Noobiest tournament organization in df history.

Debris~LAW~
07-24-2002, 06:29 PM
Well they had a lot of stuff the public didn't know about... but dfbarracks will definatly be better, i'm not liberated to say what we will have or wot the design is like but trust me, you will all love it, df intros is just another GREAT asset to the site.

fat_al
07-25-2002, 01:37 AM
Hey, don't rad on DFTask Force, i understand that they were a little unorganized, but, yes, DFBarracks will be nice...:)
---
BTW about DFB's new design, Like Debris said, we cant tell you details, but you will love it...;)

Ice Cannon
07-25-2002, 03:34 AM
I second (or 3rd?) that its great........and cant w8 to see the new site up and runing fully....