PDA

View Full Version : TFD Co-op patch

Scott
07-14-2002, 09:57 PM
Source: <a href="http://www.nova-arena.com" target="_blank">Nova-Arena</a>

Once, again, the patron saint of die-hard cooperative players, OTHELLO, has created a Patch that allows online cooperative play at NovaWorld!

LadyHawke from Sabre Corps received the patch this morning... Othello asked that Sabre Corps sponsor its release to the Delta Force Gaming Community. Needless to say, their map makers are hard at work, burning the midnight oil developing and creating a TFD CO-OP Campaign to release along with Othello's Patch.

DevilDog#1
07-15-2002, 12:17 AM
Is there a link to this thing?

RRabbit
07-15-2002, 01:09 AM
For all the Map makers out there. Lioness*}{* discovered that you can copy the MIS file from DFLW into TFD & re-edit it into a new Task Force Dagger map. I'm sure that this will allow all those Great old LW maps to be intergrated into TFD. The Terrain will need to be changed along with some of the WP names, but all else is good to go. Happy Map Making to all, R*}{*Rabbit

Unregistered
07-15-2002, 10:48 AM
Will this Co-op patch allow you to play Co-op on the LAN also?

Cheers

Crede

Unregistered
07-15-2002, 01:45 PM
Has anyone done any Beta testing on this yet?

Capt_Intense_TAW

Paladium<SOF>
07-17-2002, 03:30 AM
There was in public server DFTFD a Co=op game been hosted
(NAVY S)been played about 2:00am. I joined and played until 4:00am with other people...It seem was played by older dudes by the polite way they talked...It was cool, They had several cool hard maps..They said they're a very old team playing DF co=ops in nova since DF1...Didn't know there was a Delta Force 1???????They said they usually host after 2;00am DF1-2-3-4!!!....Co=ops are ok....but is not my kind of game since I like TDM or Flagball in regular Nova Servers....So those of you that like co=ops dont worry the patch is already out so you can play too! :)

See Ya

Paladium