PDA

View Full Version : h3y a11 y0u grAph1kz d00dz

die4me
07-11-2002, 12:13 AM
I am trying to learn all of the advanced stuff in photoshop..

not just advanced but EVERYTHING...

if you have any good TUTORIALS.. or ANYTHING for Photoshop 6.0 OR 7.0 PLEASE post it in here or E-mail me..

toxicity666@adelphia.net

I would say i am profficient now.. I can do simple stuff.. (you see my siggy and whatnot) BUT I get these idea in my head and i just DO NOT have the skill to do em...

If you would like to see some of the stuff I want to learn head on over to deviantart.com (www.deviantart.com) and check out some of these peoples work..

Steve
07-11-2002, 02:15 AM
u want to be as good as the peeps @ deviant art huh?

see you in several years then lol.

whole stack of tutorials @ http://www.photoshoproadmap.com

use a search engine

die4me
07-11-2002, 01:45 PM
Yea I used Google... didnt find exactly what I wanted.. I will look here thanks a lot SB..

P.S im not expecting to do this overnight =)

cR4zY
07-13-2002, 02:47 PM
devart has some good stuff, but they also have alot of **** (in my oppinion anyway), if u want to make some really PHAT stuff, i suggest you buy (or *cough* *download* *cough*) a 3d rendering program, such as 3dsm.. hmm i think lightwave can render too... u can make good stuff in photoshop, but only to a certain level. when you use a 3d rendering prog and photosop together, that is when u get the really good stuff, plus, it is much faster too

die4me
07-13-2002, 04:57 PM
coolness thanx crazy I will give it a shot

Diamond Bullet
07-14-2002, 01:35 PM
sig realm has some links to some good tutorails website i have checked them all out, most of them r good.