PDA

View Full Version : DF Barracks up for sale

Steve
07-08-2002, 05:53 AM
HakSke writes:

"Hello everybody,

Im sad to tell all of you guys that Im leaving the Delta Force world.
The DF games are getting extremely bored for me.
Im looking for a new challenge as a webmaster, The DFBarracks has learned me a lot of this job.
But now Im selling it, not closing it, just selling it.
The things that will be sold are the domain name, the banner exchange and other content.
The starting prices are:
Domain name: € 100
Banner exchange: € 40
The other content (complete site): € 250

Send your bids to hakske@dfbarracks.com.

So, this was it, Delta Force will be no more for me, I had a realy good time and it was a pleasure playing with you guys on the battlefields.

See you later around everybody !!!

Friendly Regards,

Tom Smid (HakSke)
Owner of The Delta Force Barracks
A Delta Force series resource site
http://www.dfbarracks.com "

Scott
07-08-2002, 05:55 AM
What a shame again. It will never be like it was :(

Oxide
07-08-2002, 07:30 AM
This website has already had a few owners this year?

Sad to see ya go Hakse, what genre of game you going to make a website for now?

Intel
07-08-2002, 08:32 AM
Its 2 I think

Muninn
07-08-2002, 09:53 AM
:| That sucks!

Unregistered
07-09-2002, 05:40 AM
Not going to have a website for a while, just chill ... get away from my computer and go out and get drunk etc. :-)

I will probably return with an OFP website, but Im not sure about yet. Plans for the future

Hakske

yea wat eva
07-10-2002, 12:25 AM
Man this is just **** first we had good old camo go coz he got bored wif the game then hakske buys dfb then after 5 months or so he does the same thing if ur gunna buy dfb buy it and keep the site running dont just have a turn of it then piss it off other wise there no point and for the subject of auctioning dfb off AGAIN!!! lol dam. fair is fair u bought a design and used it for the site but y sell everything just sell the design im sure u can cancel the hosting and wat eva and once the other guy buys it he can spend the money on the dot com but o well i dont care lol its ur site not mine. like i dont wat u'all to think that im a arrigant barstard lol coz im not im just sayin wat i think is right u no just my point of view take it easy all
later

Ice Cannon
07-10-2002, 03:09 AM
Settle down m8 hakske did a great job while he was there....and after a while u just get bored with games..happens to me all da time......but not with DF yet but i only played LW.....

Camouflage
07-10-2002, 06:48 AM
Well when I left there was no DF4 on the horizon - let alone DF5. I kinda kick myself now, but it was probably best anyway.

Bustin
07-11-2002, 08:13 AM
I'm sure we would all volunteer to give camo a kick if he needs some assistance :lmfao:

Unregistered
07-11-2002, 08:05 PM
Well I can See a lot giving up the df series As its so easy for lamers to make trainers for it.I left df2 because of that now dflw is now at the same point.Task Force Dagger Comes out on the 19th of july over here and already a trainer is out there.If novalogic dont get off thier asses I can see them not being around due to no one wanting to play thier games on-line.As I neva buy the games from nova to play the single missions as AI is not as good as playing other people.GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE M8.
DF2 KNOWN AS Salamander UK,DFLW Known as HollowMan UK,Now Known as Camouflage UK©.Sorry Camouflage on the forum but only just found out you were ever here :)

Bustin
07-12-2002, 02:08 PM
hey any clue on who bought it?