PDA

View Full Version : Hotmail users.

Scott
06-19-2002, 11:06 AM
Do you ever get the message that sais you account will be closed if you do not forward this message to everyone on your list? They say that there are too many people signing up to fast and they are loosing space. And that if anyone does not recieve and forward this email to everyone on there list there account will be closed. Do not pay attention to this email and do not forward it to everyone in your list! It is nothing but a way for people to get active emails to send spam to everyone. I get this stupid email all the time and it is nothing but anoying. It is spam and everyone that you send that email to, you are actually sending spam. <b>Do not forward this email, delete it.</b> It is nothing but a good way to get active emails for people to spam full of ****. There is my rant for the day. Enjoy.

EHT_TAW
06-19-2002, 11:42 AM
Panther, plz e-mail me!! Got to talk to you!

Unregistered
06-19-2002, 01:57 PM
rofl thats called common sence. you must have a dumb ass coummunity

Muninn
06-19-2002, 02:50 PM
Well some people are dumb becuase they do not look before they leap if ya know what i mean... How about shut up and go away unregistered...lol... :D

Unregistered
06-19-2002, 05:56 PM
LMFAO

Scott
06-19-2002, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by SnipeR
rofl thats called common sence. you must have a dumb ass coummunity
Sup SnipeR.

you must have a dumb ass coummunity
Don't you play DF?

Yes, I am a moron
:)

chief*ADFP*
06-29-2002, 03:10 PM
Hotmail did down graded my free-account out going mail was 1.025kb now it 580.kb can't even send a nice looking email with email express any more was using it free service now im looking for other place to use.
P.s not going to yahoo with their many bugs they have no thanks. if you have some info on free e-mail i can use with email express reply thanks